OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Lies.

smokin.gif
Yup,The lebron 9 is 1 of the dopest shoes ever imo.Love the style and design of it.

ham182 ham182 the purple multi sole is fire. Great job on those.The snake toe overlay is much better with some colors around the shoes, make it less distracting unlike the black/gold with black sole that was first posted.

Last edited:
Welp just placed my order. Est delivery is 6/2

Now I need to find something else to do at work instead of mocking up ID cw's :lol:

Last edited:
ham182 ham182 the purple multi sole is fire. Great job on those.The snake toe overlay is much better with some colors around the shoes, make it less distracting unlike the black/gold with black sole that was first posted.
Thanks bro. Appreciate that. Yeah i didn't know how the snake overlay would turn out but love it now. And the purple multi-sole is dope too. Solid purple or multi would both look good either way. Can't go wrong with either for amnesties.

i wanted to buy wtks but came to my senses lol so i think ima jus make ids instead and since i was a lil late to the kobe party shoe wise ima make mangos and barcelonas. you guys think mangos look better with gtid or clear translucent? and speckled midsole or nah? opinions are appreciated i also would be down to do wtk if sumbody who wears a size 12 wants go in on a set lbs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom