OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Very clean Zero. Just as I thought the metallic silver would look. :pimp: Now seeing all these iDs come in makes me want to order several pairs right away lol. Glad I went with the stitches too. Damn why they have to delay some of ours until next week :frown:

Very clean Zero. Just as I thought the metallic silver would look.
pimp.gif
Now seeing all these iDs come in makes me want to order several pairs right away lol. Glad I went with the stitches too. Damn why they have to delay some of ours until next week
frown.gif
Thanks NT Fams. Metallic Silver in person is so dope. I have a list of pairs I want to order also. Gotta find a Swoosh connect or something...

dem mangos looking really clean man! the snake skin swoosh looks awesome!! glad on the stitches actually being stitched on instead of screen printed n happy to c the shozoku is made of nice material instead of some funked up glued on patches 
roll.gif

Whats so special about mangos some of them look alright but i thought i'd see more tiffany colorways, best mango i've seen were the lebron 9s after that nothing was ever that good thats just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom