OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I like the Glow in the dark better, but the mago tongue is better then the black tongue. Would do speckles like in the picture few posts above. JMO

I like the Glow in the dark better, but the mago tongue is better then the black tongue. Would do speckles like in the picture few posts above. JMO
appreciate it man I'm thinkn bout doin back part where stitches are black instead of mango thoughts?

Last edited:
appreciate it man I'm thinkn bout doin back part where stitches are black instead of mango thoughts? i don't think I've seen that yet
If you do that the tongue has to be black which doesn't go well with the kobe black logo-makes it almost solid color.

appreciate it man I'm thinkn bout doin back part where stitches are black instead of mango thoughts? idk I've seen that yet
just make what you like the best bro, you're not makin em for us. Best part is you can get two pairs for the price of the wtk's.

Got mangos pretty much done only thing I'm currently debating is white gitd vs. orange in reality I think white would look better for contrast but in pic on id orange doesn't look bad thoughts?

Last edited:
yea the orange actually does look good in that pic idk I'm prolly gonna go with white or translucent

thinkn bout getting these for half my wtks and I'm pretty sure I'm getting these over Barcelonas for now  

Last edited:
Might make these.............Southern Water Tribe.....

nikeid

Back
Top Bottom