OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Just got through on one pair....PEOPLE GET ON IT. MIGHT CANCEL IT BUT YOU CAN AT LEAST LIVE THE FANTASY. JESUS WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all fun and games, till the cancellations come 
mean.gif

If anyone missed out on MCs you can make a MC Flyknit Lunar 2 ID as a consolation. Lol

I missed out today but not going to make a MC Flyknit Lunar 2, those are hideous. It would only remind me that I missed out on the MC Flyknit Kobe, lol. Congrats to everyone who copped today though! :D

Not sure why everyone sleeps on the Metallic Silver Swoosh :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: .

Hard to see it from all the pictures I've seen on the MC and even grey upper. Looks the best with the solid black upper. Not sure about the new ones that released today.

If it was a 3M option for the swoosh and Kobe logo. #TeamNoSleep on those.
Don't know if it's just the pics or what, but it's very visible in person :lol:.

Not sure why everyone sleeps on the Metallic Silver Swoosh :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: .
I like it a lot, but don't like how it sinks into the knit like it were foil paper cut into a swoosh and pressed on lol.

if it were raised I woud've been all over it.
While it is a little "indented", pics exaggerate this. In person the indents are alot less noticeable and from a distance you're just gonna see the Swoosh as a whole, you won't see the indents.

I missed out today but not going to make a MC Flyknit Lunar 2, those are hideous. It would only remind me that I missed out on the MC Flyknit Kobe, lol. Congrats to everyone who copped today though! :D

Im glad someone else thought it was funny. Lol

Might be orders that got regulated with them stolen 20% codes. Too bad for them.

Would this be considered #ThirdBatchMC Peeples?

Some if ya with your tall tales. I tried in Safari and Internet explorer.

I'm interested in a Lake Show, Red/Black, WTT and Detail inspired IDs.

damn.. sold out again.

keep trying! after the 15th attempt it worked for me and is showing up in 'my orders'

no email yet.

Back
Top Bottom