OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Was never really that interested in the MC option... But the pics I've been seeing got me feeling otherwise
frown.gif

Lol good luck fellas I was team glitch itook them two days to cancel mine after order confirmation. That was sick feeling. U guys are teamglitch part 2 but good luck man. Glad I got to redeem myself today.

also shoutout to a fellow NT MEMBER who gave me a code over a month ago. still worked :smokin

i would reveal your name, but don't want your inbox flooded with requests.

15% off.. if my ebates went through that'd be awesome too.

also shoutout to a fellow NT MEMBER who gave me a code over a month ago. still worked
smokin.gif

i would reveal your name, but don't want your inbox flooded with requests.

15% off.. if my ebates went through that'd be awesome too.
I just click through ebates then copied and paste the Twitter link on the page ebates opened. As long as you click through ebates and the history shows you were shopping at Nike you should be good.

Good to see that the ID's for the 9's are stitched and not cheap stickers like the Kobe 8 ID's where. 

Just got my confirmation email. Excited for these. This is the first pair of shoes I've bought in a while. can't wait

So i was able to do the MC id again and it's just sitting in my cart... will nike cancel it if its a glitch?

Back
Top Bottom