OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

RIP Robin Williams.
Depression ain't a joke man
mean.gif

When did Nike say MC specifically isn't coming back if sold out today? Because it did just 30 min ago?

Last edited:
Deciding between the black solid outsole and the XDR (for balling on outdoor and on rough carpet courts).

Anyone out there with an XDR pair able to recommend whether or not it's worth it?

Not to turn this into a RW thread but... Not THE Robin Williams right? RIGHT?.....

Is nobody ordering fade or solid colors? MC kills order for everything else. Guess this why Nike doesn't want it on there.

Unfortunately, I can confirm if you were NOT able to create a MC Kobe ID today, you won't have the opportunity in the future.
The option will NOT make a 3rd appearance on NikeID despite numerous reports from miscellaneous sources. :frown:

PO

When did Nike say MC specifically isn't coming back if sold out today. because it did just 30 min ago?

Lots of things are being speculated right now but IMO after this batch I think there done. The fact they were labeled QS makes me think so. I don't think the other options were. I hopped on, made mine and checked out so fast I didn't take in what was really going on. I was focused lol.

MC sells out the first time

"it's never coming back"

MC comes back today and then sells out again

"it's never coming back, for real!"

laugh.gif

Just spoke with a Nike supervisor and he said its mainly a parts availability issue and them being able to meet deadlines and they could become available. He didn't say anything about QS? What does it mean? 

Back
Top Bottom