OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
i'm sure there are countless others but i missed out having waited until about 10am EST for the "new colors". had a feeling mc would come back but couldn't wait any longer. now im SOL. all i want is one pair!

MC sells out the first time

"it's never coming back"

MC comes back today and then sells out again

"it's never coming back, for real!"

Then a few hours later it comes back and sells out again

"C'mon y'all it come back again!" CAN IT?

laugh.gif
To complete the story.

Last edited:
Just spoke with a Nike supervisor and he said its mainly a parts availability issue and them being able to meet deadlines and they could become available. He didn't say anything about QS? What does it mean? 

QS = Quick Strike

Limited Time/Limited Quantities

Just spoke with a Nike supervisor and he said its mainly a parts availability issue and them being able to meet deadlines and they could become available. He didn't say anything about QS? What does it mean? 

Quick Strike

For some reason i thought it was Robin Thicke the dude from NikeTalk then I thought the singer. 

Just realized it's the actor. RIP.

to be honest, this time it did say QS

id be shocked if it came back for good.
i don't think it'll be back for good but nike might have a limited amount it'll accept each day for like a week or something like that, kinda like how today they shut down the whole ID due to a high demand of orders.

i'm sure there are countless others but i missed out having waited until about 10am EST for the "new colors". had a feeling mc would come back but couldn't wait any longer. now im SOL. all i want is one pair!
Its sad man. They disappeared and came back and I got through in a rush. Not all the options I wanted. But I wasn't taking chances. Hope they come back. I know sounds crazy but you should probably sit by this thread today in case they come back. 

When I read it at first glance I thought it was that dude Robin Thicke from NikeTalk. he's been banned from NT a couple times. Then I was wait maybe he meant the singer.  Then I read it again and I was like oh Robin Williams.

Never mind my gibberish thinking out loud.

Damn it ... I wish I would had seen that earlier. Just happy to snag a few pairs. I wanted to check out with the quickness. If they come back next time, I'll be ready ... I HOPE!!

It's all good man I had a whole month to sift through pics and see what worked for me. This was my fav then the black swoosh pair was second. Hope u et a chance to make a pair yourself. Can't thank the original person who made them enough

Back
Top Bottom