OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

it said it wasn't coming back earlier today and then the MC became available a second time today. whoever runs that account also said there was never any plans on the MC option returning before today, wouldn't trust what they say like the reps
Most importantly the same account said. It is sold out for now. Please check tomorrow for availability.

to be honest i didn't think i was gonna have to be on it like that today so i didn't even bother checking till i got home

i never thought i'd see people paying resell on Nike IDs

these are dark times 
mean.gif

accidentally pressed checkout, next step, and place order ?
well it was in my cart earlier, i tried to check out, but it gave me the error and sent me back to my cart. I just left it there and went to dinner. Just came back, pressed check out for the hell of it and bam! Check the time stamp. CT

Last edited:

that guy asked about the other flyknit options since everything was taken down.
My apologies. I could swear it was in regards to the multi-color. Anyways, I was frustrated this afternoon with Nike and was put through to the supervisor and he didn't once say they are gone forever even when I tried to make him say so.

Last edited:
Wtf. I had a pair in my cart and it was removed. Now people are saying pairs in their carts are goigg through? I am about to call and raise hell. They removed my pair from my cry.

My apologies. I could swear it was in regards to the multi-color. Anyways, I was frustrated this afternoon with Nike and was put through to the supervisor and he didn't once say they are gone forever even when I tried to make him say so.
it'll be back, might be before the NBA season starts or whenever nike decides to. this thread will be going crazy when it comes back.

Still got my pairs in my cart, but it won't let me check out...keep getting the ran out of time error. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom