OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I just don't have a good feeling about all these MC orders that are "slipping through the cracks" after the official Nikestore twitter account already stated that the MC option was sold out hours ago.

I just don't have a good feeling about all these MC orders that are "slipping through the cracks" after the official Nikestore twitter account already stated that the MC option was sold out hours ago.
This. They'll most likely get cancelled, but I hope they don't for you guys!

I also have two in my cart that I'm able to checkout, but I already ordered a handful lol.

Last edited:
what do you have a bad feeling about, you got the email confirmation right?

What size you wear in AJ1 or 3? I tried on 9.5 elite high and they seemed ok lengthwise but width wise could be better, but not painful either. But I knew sizing up for width which I have to due to wide feet I would be swimming in them. I hope ordering 10 was the correct decision.

2013 NA 1's I'm a TTS definitely at 10.5. Lows definitely feel tight enough to go half up a size from the highs IMO and my foot is a bit wide.

Last edited:
Rep told me when my coupon was stolen this evening they were tracking the people who ordered and cancel their orders. If you have a coupon use it. May help someone else out.

yup. they never officially restocked after this morning. they even said it was sold out completely on twitter. they didn't say that the first time around.

what do you have a bad feeling about, you got the email confirmation right?

everyone that ordered using the glitch got confirmation emails as well. they were all cancelled.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice that pairs with speckles get a farther date? I ordered 4 MC pairs and the one with speckles is 4 days longer than the other 3. Makes sense I guess.

Both my pairs are no speckles and I have a 9/15 date further out than some people that ordered later than me with speckles.

Could somebody clue me in? I haven't checked this thread since this morning, been on vacation/driving. Did Nike restock this afternoon? How are people still making orders?

Could somebody clue me in? I haven't checked this thread since this morning, been on vacation/driving. Did Nike restock this afternoon? How are people still making orders?

Yes an MC restock... Quickstrike.. Sold out again

Back
Top Bottom