OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Just caught up...

#TEAMQSMC >>> #TEAMOGMC

#TEAM9/15 #TEAMLEGITCODE checking in.

Very happy that people were able to cook today. :smokin

Last edited:
I'm on

#TeamQSMC and #TeamOGMC

Got red speckles on my QS pair. Hope they don't over do it.

Even tho I ordered at 625pm est, my pair is estimated to be here on 9/11

Last edited:
#TeamOSMC2.0

#TeamQSMC 3.0

what are we on now 5.0.....Mark Parker has the nerve to tell us Innovation is the only thing at the heart of the company. Nah, its THIRST bruh.

I think TTS is the consensus. I wear AJ3 9.5 slightly snug and 10 slightly loose. I ordered a 10. Hope I am right. 

Anyone chime in? Much appreciated.

I'm on

#TeamQSMC and #TeamOGMC

Got red speckles on my QS pair. Hope they don't over do it.

Even tho I ordered at 625pm est, my pair is estimated to be here on 9/11

Same here. I hope they don't.

I went with volt on one and white on the other.

I'm going to have to wait and see some of these Fade pairs come in. Not blowing $265 w/ tax on a rendering.

So if you have a pair in your cart still, you can still check out?

Try randomly every hour. That's what I did. I eventually got it at 9:30 EST. I actually called customer service to ask about my email confirmation and he said wow congratulations on getting the multicolor upper.

Last edited:
how long did you guys wait to get your order details changed from in progress to something else? just wondering 

I'm rebuying .5 up because TTS was tight.
Elite highs were a little loose TTS.
What size you wear in AJ1 or 3? I tried on 9.5 elite high and they seemed ok lengthwise but width wise could be better, but not painful either. But I knew sizing up for width which I have to due to wide feet I would be swimming in them. I hope ordering 10 was the correct decision.

Last edited:
how long did you guys wait to get your order details changed from in progress to something else? just wondering 

With my first MC, I got the "Build in Progress" a couple weeks after my order. They still arrived within the 4 week time frame.

With my first MC, I got the "Build in Progress" a couple weeks after my order. They still arrived within the 4 week time frame.
 oh wow! did it get emailed to you or did you check online? i got one in the email but when i go online it dosent show a "build process bar" it just said in progress with a green arrow.

Damn, I was just playing around checkout with a stubborn pair that has been sitting in my cart for over 5 hours and I was just able to check out with paypal.

oh wow! did it get emailed to you or did you check online? i got one in the email but when i go online it dosent show a "build process bar" it just said in progress with a green arrow.

Some got emails, I had to check my account.

Nothing will get started on people's orders from today until probably Thursday at the earliest.

Back
Top Bottom