OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Had another one in cart (not locker) and checked out last night around 9 p.m. Pacifist Standard Time.

If nike does cancel due to lack of stock/materials... when should we expect this to be? A few days? Who want a bag? You want a bag? A week?

...what?

Was first told to go tts now it's half a size up smh

it's tts or size .5 if you have a wider foot. i wouldn't start trying to trade or buy another pair until you try on the pair in person. everyone is different. flyknit does stretch a bit after wear. also that tip back there to cut the insole looks interesting.

Last edited:
I had to return my tts from the first id release bc they fit pretty tight up front. i went half size up on yesterdays release

The flyknit does break in after a while for those who are concerned about sizing, just basing things off of wearing the Hyper Grapes for a good amount of time. They were super snug right out of the box though.

Like I've said before. My mc are my tts and they fit perfect, they may even be slightly wider than my ids

everyone has different preferences and how they want their shoes to fit.   so its all good hopefully.  I would recommend half sizing up.

Summary

the majority on NT, half a size up for FK Lows. 

everyone else TTS. 

MC - take any size you can get

View media item 1128371
If you currently have a pair of IDs that fit too snug like mine did, try cutting out part of the lunarlon insole along the toes. I think the reason the elite lows feel tighter than the highs and EM lows is due to the narrower taper of the toe box on the elite lows. This taper curls the edge of the insole back in toward your toes and give it a tighter feeling. This cut out approach solved my problem and I no longer have to look at getting rid of these due to fit.

The flyknit does break in after a while for those who are concerned about sizing, just basing things off of wearing the Hyper Grapes for a good amount of time. They were super snug right out of the box though.

Repped you guys for the helpfulness.

the ones i checked out yesterday morning before they sold out all say "build in progess". The one i got late last night after they sold out just says "in progress". I guess they could cancel that one at anytime.

Half size up here as well.  I returned my first FK ID as my toes were jammed into the toebox.  

here's something weird-- going back through my browser history... it says I have a confirmation email from 2:20 PM yesterday-- when I got the first error message that I left shoes in my cart too long. Here's the thing-- I never got an order confirmation from Nike or an email at 2:20 as I was unable to checkout. Went back around 6:30 and successfully checked out... got an email confirmation. The actual email confirmation matches the one in my browser history from 2:20 pm-- mad weird... maybe there was just a massive delay on all the orders in the system? if you tried to checkout once and failed, maybe it reserved the shoe for you by default?

I totally forgot to checkout with Ebates :S
There's a "contact us" section. I usually open a tab like I was going to shop so they see a record of you opening one. But honestly, you probably don't even need to do that. Anyway, just copy and paste your transaction in the "where's my rebate or cash" whatever it's called and they'll look into it. They've only told me to get lost a few times. More often than not, they honor it. Give it a whirl, worst they can say is no.

the ones i checked out yesterday morning before they sold out all say "build in progess". The one i got late last night after they sold out just says "in progress". I guess they could cancel that one at anytime.

My pair from yesterday afternoon still has the "in progress" label for my order.

Hopefully it will update soon :nerd:

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

THERE IS NO BUYING SELLING TRADING OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSIFIED SECTION

PEOPLE DIRECTING OTHER'S TO THEIR SIGS OR ANY OTHER PROMOTION FOR REFERRAL BONUSES MAY BE REMOVED FROM THE THREAD OR ISSUED INFRACTIONS.

Last edited:

I totally forgot to checkout with Ebates :S
I did too...You place your order today or yesterday?  Create a ticket immediately and try to file a Where's my credit claim.  That may work.  It basically gets you back tax on that purchase and makes it a true 245$ purchase rather than 260$ or so. Good Luck

I wish that lunar hack was up before we all ordered .5 size up. I guess we'll see when they come in.

Back
Top Bottom