OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Anyone have a picture of glow swoosh white bottoms without glow on. Personal pictures not ndc pictures?
I ordered these yesterday but man I want the wolf grey sole and wolf grey swoosh.

I just pray that my flyknit doesn't have a ton of green/volt in it.
 I hope it does...........
devil.gif

lol jk you'll be fine man

Last edited:

drop in the lunarlon 8 insole.  its thinner and should give more room.
Listen to this man.I have wide feet and went .5 up on my fk ids.With the insole they come with these were super snug and I was ready to kinda send them back.However I put in a Kobe 8 insert and now they fit perfect with extra room in the toebox as well.Perfect fit.
I'm super excited I got to get a pair. I didn't think it was coming back. Then I heard about the new color options Sunday. Didn't care for fade and by chance went on ID to see them around 12:30. An to my surprise BAM the MC was there.

This is @ddash pair from earlier in the thread. I got the exact same sneaker. Hopefully my pattern is a cool as this.
Thanks fam.I love my pair and as I said before I think I have 1 of the best flyknit color patterns that I have seen so far.Couldn't be more happier.

Last edited:
Has anyone received an email about their MC kobe 9 elite IDs being cancelled? Mine still says "In progress"

When I got the twitter alert. I was standing on the top step of a ladder and just quickly made my color selections with no dambs given about my safety or even if I got the original color layout right how I wanted it. all I know I was able to get my confirmation. I'm not missing out on my pair this time around.

Thanks for the post bump. Forgot all about these photos.

Glow does look rad at night

Thanks. Yea glow looks dope why I ordered originally. Then I saw wolf grey swoosh and wolf grey sole.

I like them both. I guess if I can order the wolf greys I'll decide when they both arrive haha.

Thanks again!

What did you order?
White Swoosh and White soles. I was contemplating it at the time. Volt heel tab.

Should have just ordered two different version but was already ordering a black upper and grey upper along with the MC's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom