OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

I did too...You place your order today or yesterday?  Create a ticket immediately and try to file a Where's my credit claim.  That may work.  It basically gets you back tax on that purchase and makes it a true 245$ purchase rather than 260$ or so. Good Luck
I got it yesterday :frown: Will I still be able to do that?

I rather not cut anything from my shoes. Got shaky hands. Lol.

yeah it seems like a good option for those who can't trade for another size and can't stand the shoes if they are too narrow. i would prefer not to cut anything.

There's a "contact us" section. I usually open a tab like I was going to shop so they see a record of you opening one. But honestly, you probably don't even need to do that. Anyway, just copy and paste your transaction in the "where's my rebate or cash" whatever it's called and they'll look into it. They've only told me to get lost a few times. More often than not, they honor it. Give it a whirl, worst they can say is no.
Where do you find the order confirmation? I only have the order #.

I like that photo blue and black fade upper too, if I could use a translucent sole man that would be money

I wish that lunar hack was up before we all ordered .5 size up. I guess we'll see when they come in.

I still ordered all my pairs yesterday .5 up...just thought about cutting option this morning. My sz 10's were almost unwearable prior to the cut. They're still snug so I think I will appreciate going .5 up still. The cutting of the insole was just to make a tough situation more bearable. Does make a significant difference though on the side of my pinky toe

someone should try calling in and have a rep try helping out with the checkout on their end. I spoke to someone yesterday in regards to getting my stolen promo code replaced and he mentioned that some orders were still able to be pushed thru if it was in a cart.

There's a "contact us" section. I usually open a tab like I was going to shop so they see a record of you opening one. But honestly, you probably don't even need to do that. Anyway, just copy and paste your transaction in the "where's my rebate or cash" whatever it's called and they'll look into it. They've only told me to get lost a few times. More often than not, they honor it. Give it a whirl, worst they can say is no.

Where do you find the order confirmation? I only have the order #.

Look at the bottom under order details. The order number and price should be there. Copy and paste it. They don't about your confirmation just your order number for reference and how much you spent.

someone should try calling in and have a rep try helping out with the checkout on their end. I spoke to someone yesterday in regards to getting my stolen promo code replaced and he mentioned that some orders were still able to be pushed thru if it was in a cart.
Keyword "some" I have been pushing this button for the about 6 hours straight with no luck! I had one more I was debating yesterday and didn't pull the trigger. Guess I will have to be content with the two that got thru! Still stoked this morning when I woke up:

Got one MC order through but I do have one in my cart still, it's the same design as my previous one so it's pry not worth trying to check out with but at the same time wouldn't mind having two either.

One solution I found is wearing extremely thin, loafer socks. Whether your comfortable or not wearing them is your personal choice but it makes them fit PERFECT to me without that sticky sweat feeling if you were to wear barefoot or that very snug/tight feeling with regular socks. 

One solution I found is wearing extremely thin, loafer socks. Whether your comfortable or not wearing them is your personal choice but it makes them fit PERFECT to me without that sticky sweat feeling if you were to wear barefoot or that very snug/tight feeling with regular socks. 

This is why I went TTS. I wear no shows religiously nowadays and thin ones at that.

I'm super excited I got to get a pair. I didn't think it was coming back. Then I heard about the new color options Sunday. Didn't care for fade and by chance went on ID to see them around 12:30. An to my surprise BAM the MC was there.

This is @ddash pair from earlier in the thread. I got the exact same sneaker. Hopefully my pattern is a cool as this.View media item 1128478
View media item 1128480

Look at the bottom under order details. The order number and price should be there. Copy and paste it. They don't about your confirmation just your order number for reference and how much you spent.
I just copied and pasted my confirmation email. Thanks for the help! Hopefully I can get it.

Also has anyone received their build in progress status yet? Getting scared that my order will get cancelled considering I checked out after they said on twitter the MC was sold out.

I just copied and pasted my confirmation email. Thanks for the help! Hopefully I can get it.

Also has anyone received their build in progress status yet? Getting scared that my order will get cancelled considering I checked out after they said on twitter the MC was sold out.

Sounds like a few people have received the build in progress status already, still waiting myself :nerd:

drop in the lunarlon 8 insole.  its thinner and should give more room.
I tried that but still have some tightness around my pinky toe.  So I went .5 size this time around.  My hyper grapes had the same problem, so I had to drop a Dr. Scholls insert in them.

I'm super excited I got to get a pair. I didn't think it was coming back. Then I heard about the new color options Sunday. Didn't care for fade and by chance went on ID to see them around 12:30. An to my surprise BAM the MC was there.

This is @ddash pair from earlier in the thread. I got the exact same sneaker. Hopefully my pattern is a cool as this

@BowB4Me White swoosh and white bottoms right?

Yep. White and white. I do prefer the wolf grey sole but not the swoosh. I kept it simple and clean. Would have gotten a wolf grey pair but didn't have the time to order a 2nd. I'm content and happy to just have 1 pair though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom