OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I know this is already becoming the order status thread, but I got a "started" email on my pair ordered 12 min after the restock. Still nothing so far on the pair I ordered after the sold out and with a code from eBay. I checked out around 9 eastern.

Are people really reselling MC ID''s? There is a dude on CL Los Angles selling his pair for $560!!!!!
Wore my MCs to pick up Beethovens at HoH Glendale yesterday, while shooting the s**t with the manager a customer straight up offered $400 to take them right off me but let him know they're not for sale. The thirst is real lol. Getting so many stares I copped the Bees and bounced quick. Never wore a pair that caught that much attention in one place like that.

But you have a petition for the MC option
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wore my MCs to pick up Beethovens at HoH Glendale yesterday, while shooting the s**t with the manager a customer straight up offered $400 to take them right off me but let him know they're not for sale. The thirst is real lol. Getting so many stares I copped the Bees and bounced quick. Never wore a pair that caught that much attention in one place like that.

oh stop it, don't pretend you tried to dip out real quick. You knew what you were doing. I see you. You straight walked through the slums of Ethiopia eating a ham samich. No damns given

That petition is foolish and only signed by 71 people, more people lurk this thread in 1 day.

That's the sad thing. He actually thought of that, as if people would be up in arms. But he only created the petition, so he can get them to make money. :lol:

laugh.gif
 reading is at an all time low. How could have you seen me say i wanted them to resell and then not see what I posted directly after??

Also someone was like "we should make a petition for them to bring it back" and I went and did it as a joke, LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You're right! That's exactly why I didn't order anything that even resembled the MPs and put a personal engraving on it. I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids! 

oh stop it, don't pretend you tried to dip out real quick. You knew what you were doing. I see you. You straight walked through the slums of Ethiopia eating a ham samich. No damns given
No damns given indeed but I ain't pretend ****, the attention was over the top with dudes looking like a kid seeing his first pair of ****. No one was being disrespectful but at some point a couple innocent stares turns into feeling like a fish in a fish bowl so yes I dipped out quick.

No damns given indeed but I ain't pretend ****, the attention was over the top with dudes looking like a kid seeing his first pair of ****. No one was being disrespectful but at some point a couple innocent stares turns into feeling like a fish in a fish bowl so yes I dipped out quick.
Bet you felt like a million bucks [emoji]128557[/emoji]

You wore MC to pick up Beethovens. Coincidence. Stop it. You did it knowing what would occur. Now trying to act like "Oh, did i wear these today to pick up Beethovens?" :rofl:

I see you holmes. I don't think you did anything wrong at all. But you knew what was going on :evil:

Last edited:
So
so plain for shoes costing $260

Yep.. That's the point.. Back tab is yellow if that matters. I ordered purple laces with them, and switched to black.. Glow bottoms.
My grey pair is laker themed too.. And i ordered a MC pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom