OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
For the little it's worth (given how unreliable the NDC reps can be), I just chatted up a rep on NDC (I know, why bother? but i did anyway), and I asked when if ever the MC option would be back, and the rep responded: "At this time Nike does not have any intentions on bringing that option back." 

Well...  I decided to get rid of my Black FK's and re-order with white accents instead of GITD (not digging the green tint against the black FK)...  

For the little it's worth (given how unreliable the NDC reps can be), I just chatted up a rep on NDC (I know, why bother? but i did anyway), and I asked when if ever the MC option would be back, and the rep responded: "At this time Nike does not have any intentions on bringing that option back." 
Its all hearsay. I chatted with one 2 days ago and she said they'll definitely be back. Who knows really cuz Nike reps sure don't

just chatted with a rep on NDC......i ordered within the first 10 mins the link was tweeted and he said they haven't started on them yet because there are other orders before me :stoneface:

edit - size 12 red speckles + id

Probably can't go by the reps, because it might be sort of random or related to your options. They have that standard answer to give people.

I ordered within the first five minutes and just got the e-mail today.

Wore these today..
Did your laces rub off the shozuku on the tongue? 
sick.gif

Are people really reselling MC ID''s? There is a dude on CL Los Angles selling his pair for $560!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom