OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

I'm all about balling in my shoes, but to be balling outdoors...in an MC ID...
sick.gif
  gotta draw the line
man, that's gonna be a rough time on those mc's. but hey, you can do whatever you want with your shoes. kudos.
smile.gif

XDR is really dark. It isn't just a dark render like wolf grey. I saw someone do it on iG...XDR with multicolor upper

I've ordered from Kicks Crew a few times, and I've gotten hit with customs once. It was for like $20 or so if I remember correctly, can't remember how they marked the package though.
Was what you bought in the same price range?  I believe that's how they calculate customs, or I may just be making that up lol

XDR is really dark. It isn't just a dark render like wolf grey. I saw someone do it on iG...XDR with multicolor upper
Well I went black and now want wolf grey sole lol...Ideally though I'd want something in the middle of the two, but youre saying xdr is a lot closer to black in person?

I've ordered from Kicks Crew a few times, and I've gotten hit with customs once. It was for like $20 or so if I remember correctly, can't remember how they marked the package though.
Was what you bought in the same price range?  I believe that's how they calculate customs, or I may just be making that up lol
The pair I bought was for like $250-300. It was a while back when this happened.

Well I went black and now want wolf grey sole lol...Ideally though I'd want something in the middle of the two, but youre saying xdr is a lot closer to black in person?
yeah, it's a dark grey. Slightly darker than the Kobe 9 detail outsole from the pic I saw

Nike is defitnitely doing a Last In First Out on these MC orders. Theres way to many of us that ordered within the first 10 minutes and not recieve any Build update yet, and all these people saying they ordered after the sold out tweet are getting almost finished updates. Im fine with waiting since they'll get here when they get here, but that is a little ridiculous they would do that

Nike is defitnitely doing a Last In First Out on these MC orders. Theres way to many of us that ordered within the first 10 minutes and not recieve any Build update yet, and all these people saying they ordered after the sold out tweet are getting almost finished updates. Im fine with waiting since they'll get here when they get here, but that is a little ridiculous they would do that
Yeah, you have to wonder how the heck Nike is prioritizing the build of ID's. Although it seems LIFO, I ordered within the first 10 minutes and have 4 of 6 shoes already finished. The other 2 haven't even started yet even though they are all in the same order. Very odd, but like you mentioned, they'll get done and get here eventually.

Last edited:

Yeah, you have to wonder how the heck Nike is prioritizing the build of ID's. Although it seems LIFO, I ordered within the first 10 minutes and have 4 of 6 shoes already finished. The other 2 haven't even started yet. Very odd, but like you mentioned, they'll get done and get here eventually.
so I'm guessing by late next week, we'll start seeing some of the new mc batch. that's a pretty quick turnaround. hope the quality is still good and not glue everywhere.
frown.gif

MC Order: GITD Swoosh/Wolf Grey Bottoms
1 Men's, 1 Women's

8/11: Order placed at 10:17 a.m. PST w/ Legit 20% Promo Code and NO TAX
8/13: "We've Started..." email at 10:30 a.m. PST
8/15: "Your NIKEiD Is Almost Finished" email at 10:58 p.m. PST
8/18: Spoke w/ rep through chat, Men's pair estimated to ship out on 8/25, women's is 9/10.

:smokin

ordered the MC w/ a glow swoosh and now wishing i had ordered a white swoosh.. not sure how i feel about the green tint. debating on ordering from kickscrew, but i want to hold off until my pair comes in first. does anyone think kickscrew prices will creep up again or sell out if order in 2-3 weeks??? or is it better to order now? any opinions would be appreciated. thanks!
That's why I ordered GITD and white swoosh just in case, but the more I see GITD in pics, the more I like it (especially the fact that the "stitches" on the back tab also glow). It doesn't even look like it has much of a green tint at all in most pics - looks more off white/ivory to me. Of course, can't tell for sure till I have them in hand, but leaning toward GITD right now.

makes no sense A"goofy" can mean a number of things. Bunch of policeman niketalkers in here
I definitely agree with you because goofy is just a word and it doesn't inherently have to be referring to any characters or  anything else like that...BUT he said that NDC had issues with his use of the word and believed it to be a result of infringement.  Just trying to help clarify for the original guy that asked.  I definitely agree though, one word like that shouldn't pass muster for trademark infringement or even the threat of it.  

so I'm guessing by late next week, we'll start seeing some of the new mc batch. that's a pretty quick turnaround. hope the quality is still good and not glue everywhere. :frown:

Since I see most of the new batches with an estimated shipping date of 8/25 (myself included), they'll probably start arriving the first week of Sept. Hopefully they've worked out all the first wave hiccups and the quality is even better this time around.

Last edited:
Since I see most of the new batches with an estimated shipping date of 8/25 (myself included), they'll probably start arriving the first week of SEPTEMBER. Hopefully they've worked out all the first wave hiccups and the quality is even better this time around.
Fixed LOL

Back
Top Bottom