OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
ordered the MC w/ a glow swoosh and now wishing i had ordered a white swoosh.. not sure how i feel about the green tint. debating on ordering from kickscrew, but i want to hold off until my pair comes in first. does anyone think kickscrew prices will creep up again or sell out if order in 2-3 weeks??? or is it better to order now? any opinions would be appreciated. thanks!

ordered the MC w/ a glow swoosh and now wishing i had ordered a white swoosh.. not sure how i feel about the green tint. debating on ordering from kickscrew, but i want to hold off until my pair comes in first. does anyone think kickscrew prices will creep up again or sell out if order in 2-3 weeks??? or is it better to order now? any opinions would be appreciated. thanks!
if you have the funds, I would go ahead and just order. if not, just hold up. you might like the GITD swoosh.

I ordered a pair that's primarily white and wish I had ordered a pair in black (swoosh, lining, tongue, midsole) as well. Or even a silver swoosh with black tongue, lining, and midsole. Anyone have a pair like this coming and want to sell, shoot me a PM with price. 

Size 10 or 10.5

Last edited:
Paint that swoosh !

I know how the mere mention of any MC restock gets everyone's hopes up and I'd be happy for one too, but after the QS launch, we've had many reliable sources state that it will not be returning. Until I hear otherwise from truly reliable sources and not some "a friend of mine who works for Nike" hearsay, it won't be coming back. You guys can choose to believe otherwise of course, but IMO if you really want a pair, I wouldn't hold out on buying them for resale prices of $350-$400 too much longer. As time goes on and people realize they won't be coming back, they'll move and prices will slowly climb again...
I have a pair on the way so its not wishful thinking on my part to hope to get a pair.  The reason why i believe theres a chance of it coming back is the same reason why i believed it would when it sold out the first time around and everyone was saying it was gone for good and thats "money". As much as people think nike doesn't care they do and they know that they have a guaranteed hot seller on their hands and why not bring it back perodically and low and behold it did come back. i didn't expect today because i think nike will bring it back once they introduce new id options again for the flyknit. 

The problem with kicks-crew is on top of the $35 shipping, you get hit with customs.
oh yikes! that's not a good combo.
frown.gif

I'm all about balling in my shoes, but to be balling outdoors...in an MC ID...
sick.gif
  gotta draw the line

I've ordered from Kicks Crew a few times, and I've gotten hit with customs once. It was for like $20 or so if I remember correctly, can't remember how they marked the package though.

True, I guess I was thinking the soles would last longer esp if youre walking out doors w em....but then again, walking around doesnt really wear your soles lol.  I mightve taken a chance on them if I wasn't in a rush at checkout just cuz wolf grey seemed too light to me

Back
Top Bottom