OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
The second pair I ordered is a surprise gift for my bro. I decided to use his nickname "Goofy" (sorry, wish it was more interesting
laugh.gif
). Wasn't even my first choice. It wouldn't even allow me to use the iD I had in mind in the first place. Trademark issue with Disney. I feel like an idiot. Rushed to order via mobile and didn't even think about a potential trademark issue. Hopefully this ends well.
what did you write that was not allowed??

Still "In Progress". MAn this is a terrible feeling right now.... That Sept. 11 delivery date staring to look less and less likely.
Still "In Progress". MAn this is a terrible feeling right now.... That Sept. 11 delivery date staring to look less and less likely.

nah call them up same status for mine but the rep said they started building mine on saturday even tho no email from them. 
I'm in the same boat with the "In Progress" thing.  I decided to call them up too because I am also #team911...The girl told me that she would expect me to get an email sometime early this week saying that they had started building.  Still waiting.  Got excited when I saw an NDC email this morning, but it was just a customer service feedback survey.  Got excited when I got another NDC email an hour or two ago...but it was just a notice about the clearance sale. lmao.  NDC messing with us man. I ordered  a sz. 11.5 MC with glow logo and swoosh, wolf grey soles within 10 minutes of the restock tweet.  What about you?

I'm in the same boat with the "In Progress" thing.  I decided to call them up too because I am also #team911...The girl told me that she would expect me to get an email sometime early this week saying that they had started building.  Still waiting.  Got excited when I saw an NDC email this morning, but it was just a customer service feedback survey.  Got excited when I got another NDC email an hour or two ago...but it was just a notice about the clearance sale. lmao.  NDC messing with us man. I ordered  a sz. 11.5 MC with glow logo and swoosh, wolf grey soles within 10 minutes of the restock tweet.  What about you?
Same here ordered within first ten minutes, glow swoosh and logo, white bottoms 9/11 pair but on saturday they said it started buidling but no emails. 

Actually looks like I didn't read thoroughly and thought goofy wasnt allowed but thats what he used instead since his first choice was not allowed. LOL my mistake!

I placed 2 orders last week during the MC restock, 1 within the first half hour (4 pairs), one about 2 hours in (2 more pairs).

So far I have gotten 3/4 build emails for the pairs from the first order, and nothing yet on the second order. Looking like they are working in order somewhat, and since I just got these emails yesterday, I would say they had to have sold a crap ton of these last Monday.

Same as you and championart, GITD swoosh/Logo Wolf gray sole. 9/11 no email or build yet

Wasn't the rumour for noon pacific or 5 pacific though? I know everyone is laughing at the thought of it, but it seems plausible. A lot of people didn't think MC would come back the first time.

i agree, it can def be back
I know how the mere mention of any MC restock gets everyone's hopes up and I'd be happy for one too, but after the QS launch, we've had many reliable sources state that it will not be returning. Until I hear otherwise from truly reliable sources and not some "a friend of mine who works for Nike" hearsay, it won't be coming back. You guys can choose to believe otherwise of course, but IMO if you really want a pair, I wouldn't hold out on buying them for resale prices of $350-$400 too much longer. As time goes on and people realize they won't be coming back, they'll move and prices will slowly climb again...

Last edited:
man, I should've stayed away from this forum after ordering my MC's.   Ordered a black sole, but now I like the wolf grey sole so much more -_-

Back
Top Bottom