OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
i ordered this exact set up. at first i was thinking white outsole but went grey because figured the grey would look better longer. at first i regretted not going with white outsole, but after seeing some pics on instagram and now this, i think i made the right choice. 
nthat.gif

For peeps saying/using dr scholls.... How does that work? The 9 insole is almost an inch thick, acting as the midsole. Dr scholls are maybe 1/4 inch thick. Do they provide enough comfort/support? It doesn't seem they'd be too comfortable to me.

Definitely not comfortable. You'll be feeling the floor. That makes the shoe closer to the ground than the nike free 3.0.
That's what I figured.

I don't understand why nike doesn't take advantage of the monopoly they have with these drop in inserts, and offer them for sale. They can offer lunar, zoom, air, combos of of cushion set ups...

I would definitely buy a few zoom inserts without hesitation.

Took Some Outside Shots.. The Color Pops In The Sun..

IMG_4248 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4249 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4252 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4254 by TWNTY8, on Flickr

i ordered this exact set up. at first i was thinking white outsole but went grey because figured the grey would look better longer. at first i regretted not going with white outsole, but after seeing some pics on instagram and now this, i think i made the right choice. 
nthat.gif
Yo Bro, I'm really happy for you and your grey soles and imma let you finish but Twnty8 and his white soles are one of the best MC IDs of all time...

edit: spelling

Last edited:

When you threw up that rendering I was sold immediately!  
These are nice! I made similar ones below but screwed up on the sole and laces. Returned them to a Nike Factory store and all the employees loved them though. Manager immediately took them to the back to buy them later LOL.

Man TWNTY8's with no speckles has me regretting I went with volt speckles. They both look good but in this case I feel like less is more.

Man TWNTY8's with no speckles has me regretting I went with volt speckles. They both look good but in this case I feel like less is more.

That's how I looked at it. Glad I made the exact same pair. Hope my pattern is as nice. Can't wait.

If you regret the speckles you can always paint over them easily. But yeah I think I might regret red speckles now
roll.gif

With the MCs, I don't really think you can go wrong with any combination of white/wolf grey/metallic silver/black swoosh on top of white/wolf grey soles. But that's just me, personally.

Once you have your pairs in hand, I think it will change your mind. I too was regretting my choosing of the GITD swoosh, but hey I'd rather my pair look different than the thousands and thousands of pairs that look alike.

would anyone know if the MC IDs would fit the same as GR EM's? 
Good question.  I normally wear an 11.5.  I lucked out on a pair of the 9 EM Phillipines (under retail with a coupon) in an 11.  I have rocked them a good deal and find that they work alright...a little snugger than I'm accustomed to, but definitely doable.  Do you guys think that ordering an 11.5 based on knowing that should work out alright for me?  

@brucekent22  

Plenty of folks have said .5 up in here and TTS.I personally wouldnt not do TTS but thats just with my feet.It would be impossible.I have read atleast 25 posts on how they fit in here so you might want to go through and search for the posts.It helped me.

I have wide feet and with the insole they are snug but wearable .5 up.Length is fine.

With the kobe 8 insole in they are perfect and have more room

Last edited:
I think you'll be fine with TTS. It should stretch out with wear. It can't be as tight as the Jordan 10. Even those I can fit with my wide *** feet. But then again, I don't have the shoes yet. Sucks that there's no 13.5.

Last edited:
@brucekent22

Plenty of folks have said .5 up in here and TTS.I personally wouldnt not do TTS but thats just with my feet.It would be impossible.I have read atleast 25 posts on how they fit in here so you might want to go through and search for the posts.It helped me.

I have wide feet and with the insole they are snug but wearable .5 up.Length is fine.

With the kobe 8 insole in they are perfect and have more room

I think you'll be fine with TTS. It should stretch out with wear. It can't be as tight as the Jordan 10. Even those I can fit with my wide *** feet. But then again, I don't have the shoes yet. Sucks that there's no 13.5.

Wide feet for the win! Repped

I gave in and finally talked to a rep... I was hoping for a christmas style miracle but in an ironic twist that seems to be the exact time my iDs will get to me
laugh.gif

I think I might fill the void with the EXTs or the Baes  

Back
Top Bottom