OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i made a mistake not making 2 pairs, SMH x100
Same here...

i hope they pop back up now man. i think id make 1-2 more pairs.

i have the cash so no idea why i only made 1/

I just want some serious contrast. I'd prefer the left and right shoes look nothing a like

Yeah, thinking I may have to bite the bullet and buy another pair from a reseller. Not willing to pay a ridiculous amount but the shoe is worthy of paying a little extra.

Never mind wanting two pairs. I just want my first pair to change from "in progress" to "build in progress" already!

To me to White sole and Gray sole are even as far as looks go. Which made gray the easy decision for me since white is a pain in the ***

plus i prefer the wolf grey swoosh over white, so it makes a better match

Last edited:
Ah ok. I had them already just went back double checked everything then checked out. I had the window up on my phone since day one so maybe that helped me slip through the cracks. Hopefully they don't cancel on me

@EuGeNiLe GTS Nice blend on the left but too much volt on the right. Crisp shot.

First time hooping in the IX low hard and my heel got blisters. I tied it tight too. Has it happen to anyone that played in them the first time? Felt great even though I played through it. Maybe I should wear Elite socks next time.

View media item 1141378

Back
Top Bottom