OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

I just ordered the 14's on this last batch, because the 13's were too tight the first go round. I wanted the 13.5 like I got in the Lebron X's ID, but they didnt make 13.5's for the Kobe. Even though I havent got them yet, the 13's were so uncomfortable, the 14's might be perfect. I rather have them a little too big and wear performance socks, then to get then too small and never wear them at all. But like you alluded to everyone foot is different and some people make fixes to them , if they are too small so they become bearable/correct. 
We'll see. No shoe has ever been too tight for me with TTS. Were the Lebron Xs too tight for you? I went with a 13 in those and I fit them fine.

Since I have 7 pairs of MC coming, I made a list of what occassion each one is designated to:

1. One to rock

2. One to stock

3. One for my display case

4. One for the bars

5. One for my daughter if she has huge feet

6. One to scoop the poop and mow the lawn

7. One for the safety deposit box

Crap, I just realized I need more pairs...

Since I have 7 pairs of MC coming, I made a list of what occassion each one is designated to:

1. One to rock
2. One to stock
4. One for the bars

Hahaha.

1. One to rock
2. One to stock
4. One for the bars

I thought you were nuts for ordering so many pairs.
I missed the initial drop completely and never even thought of what I'd order if MC came back.
MC came back and I wasn't completely prepared and only ordered 2 pairs.
If MC were to come back again even though I'm almost certain it won't, I'm definitely going to Lewi up.

I thought you were nuts for ordering so many pairs.
I missed the initial drop completely and never even thought of what I'd order if MC came back.
MC came back and I wasn't completely prepared and only ordered 2 pairs.
If MC were to come back again even though I'm almost certain it won't, I'm definitely going to Lewi up.
Same. A pair to drop a deuce, a pair to shower in, a pair to sleep in, a pair to change into before getting out of bed, a pair to make breakfast in, a pair to do the hanky panky in, and a pair for my grandma.

No but seriously I might order like 3 more pairs if they ever come out again.

Finally got my built in progress for one of my sz 13 MCs, still waiting on the other MC to update. Got no email though, had to check NDC

Liked the EM Bruce Lee until I actually wore them. They are comfortable and all, but get dirty fast and crease really bad. Had to sell all Em.

EM'S CREASING??? GEEEZ, YOU MUST BE PUNISHING THEM THINGS! LOL!

I'VE WORN 2 OF MY 5 PAIRS OF EM'S (1 OF THE 2 PAIRS TWICE) AND DONT HAVE A SINGLE CREASE. IM 6'7 235LBS AND BARELY ANY OF MY KICKS HAVE CREASES.

Liked the EM Bruce Lee until I actually wore them. They are comfortable and all, but get dirty fast and crease really bad. Had to sell all Em.
no creases here either. I have had mine for 11 weeks playing 2-3 days a week. 2-3 games per day.

Last edited:
Oh lawrrddd Jesus finally!! GOT MY BUILD IN PROGRESS ON MY MCS WOOT WOOT! Now I can rest easy.

For those wondering: size 13, metallic swoosh, white midsole/outsole, red speckles, MASTER-PIECE ID (Should've put IX over it but whatever). Made the order after OOS tweet.

One thing that's bothering me though is that now the order details says I ordered 8/12 when I placed it on 8/11 (even the confirmation email says the 11th). Weird....

Last edited:
My first flyknit I did, I went tts.  They we're super snug.  I went .5 sz up on all my orders this time.

So I got my kobe today and the first time I used them this

What do you think I should do now? 

They won't give you a voucher, they'll tell you to send back for a full refund and remake your pair if you want.

Coupon code depends on cust service rep.

Never got an email status update for my order, just checked my NDC account and it looks like they're "making" them now.

I ordered after the MC option was OOS, they were sitting in my cart for a couple hours until I was able to check out.

I was worried Pokeflute Zach's rant to the Nike rep was gonna get my order canceled.

Those all black iDs with glow in the dark swoosh/shozoku/out soles a few pages back are awesome, simple yet clean.

One of the best in this thread imo.

EM'S CREASING??? GEEEZ, YOU MUST BE PUNISHING THEM THINGS! LOL!

I'VE WORN 2 OF MY 5 PAIRS OF EM'S (1 OF THE 2 PAIRS TWICE) AND DONT HAVE A SINGLE CREASE. IM 6'7 235LBS AND BARELY ANY OF MY KICKS HAVE CREASES.
So you've barely worn the shoes and you don't have any creasing? What a shock.

Back
Top Bottom