OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@GRIMEYY

lmao that gif is ******* terrifying 
laugh.gif

Yeah, I definitely feel like they were rushed. I'm glad I got them ahead of schedule, but I could've waited if it meant getting a flawless pair of shoes.

I'll see if I can take better pics after work today. Maybe even compare them to the ASG since I never checked the quality of those. I've checked the other IXs (Details and Inspirations) before and noticed little things here and there. Hopefully the ASG are perfect!
go complain to nike for that 20% lol. 

Keep for sure! I made em for me right? Lol plus I didn't pay extra for the clear sole so why should anyone else.

Tried to get a remake and they don't do those anymore. All they ask is for you to return. Not even a request of partial refund can be honored.

I did the glitch just to see how it would look but ended up ordering it like that just to see what would happen. I figured it would be canceled anyway. Especially Cuz I got no type confirmation but like a week ago they sent me an email saying it was shipped and the image was with a clearsole. I got them this morning and here we are lol

Back
Top Bottom