OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
He should have made the sock liner blue instead...

Example:
image.php
Image didn't show up.

All is see is a yellow sole in the very very near future. People talking about not ordering white because dirt shoes up 
sick.gif

Not meant to be completely negative, IJS

congrats on getting what you wanted though @JaguarJ  

Cmon guyz stop with the negative comments about those MCs with the blue midsole...really rude!...just cause he didnt copy literally everyone with the same black/white or grey colorway?..really?...just keep negative comments to yurself, and scroll down.

Pair so trash that Nike said "Eff it, give him clear sole anyway"
Over here dying, they let that pair through for the comedy.

Just a warning to anybody hoping MC might come back, you might not want to play around with your joke design.

Nike might actually ship them to you.

Last edited:
Cmon guyz stop with the negative comments about those MCs with the blue midsole...really rude!...just cause he didnt copy literally everyone with the same black/white or grey colorway?..really?...just keep negative comments to yurself, and scroll down.
Has nothing to do what what's popular or what other people have done the most. It's a simple fact of when something looks like crap, it looks like crap, plain and simple.

Like the MC pair in your avy 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Hella ppl lightweight hating bc lil bruh got through w his 'glitch pair' lol he still managed to get his pair which is dope! Congrats G. Blue ain't for me on the MC but that Clear sole is [emoji]128293[/emoji] WOOOOOO #ricflair

One of my MC's coming has an Orange midsole w zero f***s given lol #shrugs wasn't able to get the gitd glitch but I ain't tripping about that.. to each it's own my fellow NT'ers

Strong post to Avy ratio

I was looking at that the other day, I just chose to look away.

Anybody mad at about other people's opinions on their ID design shouldn't post it.

Has nothing to do what what's popular or what other people have done the most. It's a simple fact of when something looks like crap, it looks like crap, plain and simple.
Like the MC pair in your avy :nerd:  
It is not a Fact at all. It's a matter of opinion from your perspective.

Last edited:
I need to get a pic of my first run MC ids up in here. They've just been box-livin since the day I got em, but I took them out to look today and they're pretty cool as far as the MC upper goes - basically all purple and green.

Also, has anyone made a Yellow or Red base pair? I'm anxious to see what they turn out like in person. If that yellow is awesome then I'm making some.

Back
Top Bottom