OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I did the glitch just to see how it would look but ended up ordering it like that just to see what would happen. I figured it would be canceled anyway. Especially Cuz I got no type confirmation but like a week ago they sent me an email saying it was shipped and the image was with a clearsole. I got them this morning and here we are lol

Take more pics.

- why don't you have carbon fibre
- why is it clear sole

Last edited:
This cat photoshopping kicks for attention? Doubt that's even his picture and has no idea what those HTM racers are.

View media item 1154503
nthat.gif
ya boy got lucky
ya boy didnt get any carbon fiber?
guys, can't you tell it's photoshopped?

I actually don't think it's a ps

That is carbon fiber... just a dark picture.

Have any other clear sole pairs slipped through?

Ya not a ps..

So you ordered in late June and just got them? Cause the glitch wasn't possible a few weeks ago as far as I remember.

I'll try my best. Any key phrases I should use? Hahaha
Say how you were disappointed with the quality for how much you paid and how you would love to keep these since it's sold out. Emphasize on how much you paid lol. Works for me every time :smile: Make sure to show pictures.
Tried to get a remake and they don't do those anymore. All they ask is for you to return. Not even a request of partial refund can be honored.
not surprised

looks like MC wont come back
frown.gif
Definitely looks like MC won't be coming back :frown: 

Last edited:
The flyknit is actually very nice. I really hope at least one of my pairs has that amount of green.

Also wish I would have know about this "glitch"

Back
Top Bottom