OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I would send them back or try to get refund. Too much splatter, don't like the snake swoosh, blue magwire. Like the grey upper and the green sole. How do they glow?

I knew the splatter would be a lot...it is on every ID that I have seen.

Also...now that I look at that ....I def DID NOT order the snakeskin print on the swoosh.

The glue in the back is "normal" by Nike's standards but the front has way too much glue. Let them know you're not happy and have them remake them again.

Also...now that I look at that ....I def DID NOT order the snakeskin print on the swoosh.
Would def call customer service. With the way they are giving out codes and coupons maybe they will give you  one for their mistakes.

sick.gif
 hideous
Still don't understand this. Really liking the Tif Cws. Seems like everyone has a different variation.

Dude, this just made me realize that I did not choose an option on the swoosh. I didn't even realize they had a snakeskin print option on the swoosh. I thought it was only for the front upper lining. What happens if I did not choose an option? My swoosh was gold BTW so if I did not choose an option would they leave it as is? How does that work?

Also, I'm guessing the snakeskin print on the swoosh would make it not shiny right?  I want it to look shiny like the previous ID's that were made up above

To be honest, you can not tell..at least in this orange, that the print is snakeskin. Without the flash, it is just shiny orange. I personally didn't care if it was shiny or flat orange. From everybody that I have seen with the gold, it is always the metallic finish.

Is the Nike Customer Svc team in the US or am I going to be talking to someone in Asia or India?

Dude, this just made me realize that I did not choose an option on the swoosh. I didn't even realize they had a snakeskin print option on the swoosh. I thought it was only for the front upper lining. What happens if I did not choose an option? My swoosh was gold BTW so if I did not choose an option would they leave it as is? How does that work?

You might get one swoosh with the snake print and the other without, like mine(gold Swoosh too). :smh: I didn't know there was an option for the Swoosh until after the fact. Maybe that's why they didn't know to use the print or not so they just did one of each? :x

Last edited:
You might get one swoosh with the snake print and the other without, like mine(gold Swoosh too).
mean.gif
I didn't know there was an option for the Swoosh until after the fact. Maybe that's why they didn't know to use the print or not so they just did one of each?
sick.gif
Which one looked better? lol

I don't see what's wrong with the shoe...

You might be more used to the ID quality. This is my first one and tbis is considerably worse than the normal quality flaws from Nike. Again, foe me, it comes down to price. 200 for this many glue marks and messy issues. ..I'll pass.

You might be more used to the ID quality. This is my first one and tbis is considerably worse than the normal quality flaws from Nike. Again, foe me, it comes down to price. 200 for this many glue marks and messy issues. ..I'll pass.
Did you get the snakeskin print on the toebox or is that the normal white upper-tip?

The snake print was faint, could hardly tell it was there at some angles. I say without looked better.
I called Nike and they said they cant change the order.. but they can cancel it and I gotta re-order it. So I did that, now I'm thinking about changing it up a little bit. Did you ever post pics of your ID's?

yeah I did but had them remade because the multi sole was smeared, which I'm gonna end up returning again even if they fix the problem. Got 10% code and the $50 GC so I can make couple pairs all at once.
hot diggy damn that's an ugly sole..  but to be honest the rest of the shoe looks friggin ill. change the sole up man!  Thanks for the pics btw :smile:

Anyone have any tips on how to make the yeezy kobe 9 id? Would it look better with the glow swoosh or just black ? Also do you use the pink or crimson red?

Last but not least is there a way to make an all star game edition ids? Or something similar. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom