OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Nike should just set up a section on Nike ID and call it Nike IDeezy, where every shoe is offered in a Yeezy colorway. Saves the customer time. I swear, every other shoe on IG with the NikeID tag is a Yeezy colorway. Really lends credence to the notion that people are sheep.

I don't get it either. I'm not a big fan of the colorway on the Yeezy 2. I mean it is ok, but all black with a pink lining and GITD sole is not some crazy colorway. Looks stupid as hell on any other shoe IMO

Here's a couple I was playing around with.
The Fades and BHM are DOPE! 
nthat.gif

You get iD's with your discount too?

The bottom pair looks more like the original but I like the top pair as well. Both look good imo.

I agree needs red in there so red swoosh/lace. If you have extra black laces you can swap them out that way.

Made this when bored. Tried to copy the HTM Flyknit Lows but with translucent sole.

Are FK lows ever going to come out?

How's the padding/quality on the 9 IDs? From some of the other IDs, seems like people were going .5 down. Even on my Kobe 8 IDs, seem like the padding was thinner and the shoe didn't fit as tight. Overall, it seemed to be lesser quality and quite a bit sloppier, too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom