OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Something looks real off about my pair...
sick.gif

horrible.

Now if that dudes frayed lace loop was worth a 20% code, this **** here is worth a 100% refund plus some store credit and maybe a pack of socks or something

Last edited:
Looking 4ward to the day EVERYONE gets there damn MCs delivered!!!!...so we aint gotta see em anymore on this Forum...especially the same colorwayz OVER N OVER N OVER ...i know everyone who got em is happy but....**** is gettin really old everyday...SMH
..and why are my "Fades" and everyone elses takin so darn long?..Jeez! guess its only been 29 dayz since they dropped but still?...i hope mine dont have a sloppy paint job or RETURN TO NIKE!

Heads up for anyone who has been told that their pair was waiting for the new batch of materiel to arrive, i was in the same boat for one of my pairs and the order status finally turned to Build in Progress today.  So likes like that final batch is finally getting done.  Hoping for nice Flyknit colors

Last edited:
Mobile pics for now (wow it looks terrible... stupid galaxy s4). Haven't gotten a chance to take pics with my dslr. My left shoe has a lot of pink on the lateral side with volt on the medial. The right shoe is predominantly fuchsia, the most I've seen so far. The toeboxes look good, what do y'all think? Also the red speckles actually came out really nice. For the ID I just put master-piece.

View media item 1174006
View media item 1174008
View media item 1174009
View media item 1174010
View media item 1174015

Last edited:
Really happy with the colors on mine.  Also received my 2nd pair with a silver swoosh and grey outsole.  The fk colors are almost identical but I like the white swoosh better than the silver.  Have another with a GITD swoosh and white midsole coming in hopefully next week.

:x  

horrible.

Now if that dudes frayed lace loop was worth a 20% code, this **** here is worth a 100% refund plus some store credit and maybe a pack of socks or something

ahahah. Tears...

feel for you on this one man:smh:  nike got you feelin some type of way after being super excited about getting them to getting these.. hope you get something man 

Yea man. Overall I like them but that thing is huge.

They're escalating the issue and requesting a remake. They said it wasn't a guarantee they would be able to remake them though.

Still no news on my second pair though.

Really happy with the colors on mine.  Also received my 2nd pair with a silver swoosh and grey outsole.  The fk colors are almost identical but I like the white swoosh better than the silver.  Have another with a GITD swoosh and white midsole coming in hopefully next week.
Looks like you got really nice color distribution on the flyknit on this pair. NICE!

They're escalating the issue and requesting a remake. They said it wasn't a guarantee they would be able to remake them though.

Still no news on my second pair though.
Wow that would be great if they got you a remake

Last edited:

These turned out nice

.Hope I get a lot of volt like this!!

Back
Top Bottom