OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
My IDs fit much better than my moonwalkers. TTS is perfect for me.
Same here, I thought it ran smaller according to what some folks said in here. My Beeths and Grapes fit more snug to me. iDs were so comfortable, I had to double check the size I had.

Everyone should call Nike up this week and request that the MC come back, if not now, then for the holidays as a gift to us consumers, haha. They told me they bring things back if the demand is there. So I can imagine if all of a sudden they're getting calls to bring back the MC, they wouldn't just sit on it when there's money to be made with the sudden influx of calls. I'm dreaming a bit here, but you never know. Wish I had another pair.

Last edited:
Mobile pics for now (wow it looks terrible... stupid galaxy s4). Haven't gotten a chance to take pics with my dslr. My left shoe has a lot of pink on the lateral side with volt on the medial. The right shoe is predominantly fuchsia, the most I've seen so far. The toeboxes look good, what do y'all think? Also the red speckles actually came out really nice. For the ID I just put master-piece.

View media item 1174006
View media item 1174008
View media item 1174009
View media item 1174010
View media item 1174015

Took mine with my galaxy S3 :tongue: FYI black n white color accents with volt specks

My gf just told me that she has my late bday gift and to my surprise they are the mcs! 0n my way to her house , will post pics once i have them

I just got hit with the Build in Progress e-mail!! I had an original estimated delivery date of 9/17 as well. Hoping for a lot of purple and volt in mine.

Everyone should call Nike up this week and request that the MC come back, if not now, then for the holidays as a gift to us consumers, haha. They told me they bring things back if the demand is there. So I can imagine if all of a sudden they're getting calls to bring back the MC, they wouldn't just sit on it when there's money to be made with the sudden influx of calls. 
oh im sure they already know the demand is there. When i talked to a rep yesterday about the swoosh color being wrong on my pair, he told me that they get an insane amount of requests to bring the MC option back

oh im sure they already know the demand is there. When i talked to a rep yesterday about the swoosh color being wrong on my pair, he told me that they get an insane amount of requests to bring the MC option back
Ahhh...forget dat then. I'll have to always keep extra funds in case I get surprised wit another QS.

Everyone should call Nike up this week and request that the MC come back, if not now, then for the holidays as a gift to us consumers, haha. They told me they bring things back if the demand is there. So I can imagine if all of a sudden they're getting calls to bring back the MC, they wouldn't just sit on it when there's money to be made with the sudden influx of calls. I'm dreaming a bit here, but you never know. Wish I had another pair.

they know there is demand for the MC :lol:

its very obvious when a nike ID sells out the first time and sells out in an hour the 2nd time.

its up to them if they want to do it. they have the materials..

The black swoosh is my absolute favorite. It looks a little thicker than the other swooshes (even though it's probably not) it also contrasts really nicely with the weave without taking your attention from the colors. Nice job.

idk about the sizing issues with yall but put mine on today

fit is damn PERFECT

good thing i always buy TTS in all Kobes and basketball shoes aside from Jordan
Well, I've dislocated my big toe multiple times and now i'm a 27 yr old with bunions bigger than my grandma :/   

Basically, i got some wide *** feet

Last edited:

Well, I've dislocated my big toe multiple times and now i'm a 27 yr old with bunions bigger than my grandma :/   

Basically, i got some wide *** feet
My feet are super wide, but they definitely fit TTS. And this is coming from a person who has to size up on Jordan 1s. 

For Sale:
MultiColor Kobe 9 ID's, all black errythang ($350)

indifferent.gif
LMAO Didn't even notice he had that on his signature
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom