OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
they know there is demand for the MC
laugh.gif

its very obvious when a nike ID sells out the first time and sells out in an hour the 2nd time.

its up to them if they want to do it. they have the materials..
True indeed. Makes me wonder what's their game plan with selling a limited iD option.

Finally....
I always liked how clean the white looks wit the MC, so many folks did this, and i'd still try one only because where i'm at, no one is rocking these like crazy. I haven't seen anyone as of yet. Would love for these to come back around Christmas, money will be spent.

Really happy with the colors on mine.  Also received my 2nd pair with a silver swoosh and grey outsole.  The fk colors are almost identical but I like the white swoosh better than the silver.  Have another with a GITD swoosh and white midsole coming in hopefully next week.
I can never get enough of this back shot.....  

rainbow-drool.jpg

I see he left the glue stain part out of the sig 
laugh.gif
Lol, I'm keeping this pair (like the weave/black speckles)....tho I'm sure the next two will prob arrive w glue stains as well haha

N again, not ballin like you guys, so if I got to buy two to flip in order to keep one pair for myself, I have no problem doing that
lol not hating on your strategy bro. Im gonna pick my favorite and sell the other as well. I only got 2 pairs 

So I'm guessing no one else got fades or solid colors besides the ones we've seen so far? Can't even find any on instagram.

Lol, I'm keeping this pair (like the weave/black speckles)....tho I'm sure the next two will prob arrive w glue stains as well haha

N again, not ballin like you guys, so if I got to buy two to flip in order to keep one pair for myself, I have no problem doing that
I enjoy milking my employer out of all his money. Not so much people that share the same hobbies as me. This is why the sneaker game is a joke right now. Just sayin

So I'm guessing no one else got fades or solid colors besides the ones we've seen so far? Can't even find any on instagram.
Waiting on my pink/volt fades pushed to the 16th for some reason. Ill post good pics if they ever get here :lol:

UPS Tracking now says "HELD IN WAREHOUSE" with no scheduled delivery date >:

Anybody going through the same thing?
Ya, it will only take a day or two.  It's just a customs thing.

It's definitely taking more than just a day or two with me. My pair has been stuck in Louisville, KY since 9/3. The delivery date changes every day. It finally just departed Louisville, KY and has a delivery date of today but I really doubt that I'll receive them today.

View media item 1174287

Really because it's been almost a week :smh:

View media item 1173290

It looks like our shoes have been hanging out together...:lol:

What's the difference between Build in Progress with check and with the circle

It's definitely taking more than just a day or two with me. My pair has been stuck in Louisville, KY since 9/3. The delivery date changes every day. It finally just departed Louisville, KY and has a delivery date of today but I really doubt that I'll receive them today.

It looks like our shoes have been hanging out together...
laugh.gif
Not messing with you guys when I said mine only took two days, must of been luck of the draw because my showed up in Louisville at the same time as your it looks like

How can a thin piece of foil look good? Lol. You can't even see the swoosh. It looks horrible
I prefer it not to be as seen. Shows off the flyknit better (which is good with MC). I like how shoes look, not how a swoosh looks (unless it's incredibly retarted looking like it is on the lebron 12, then it kills the whole shoe).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom