OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Made NikeID Order - May 1
Shipped ID Order - May 18

Should be here by friday :nerd: :evil:

Last edited:
Made NikeID Order - May 1
Shipped ID Order - May 18

Should be here by friday
nerd.gif
devil.gif
whoa, super fast. Do post pics when they come in 

Will do. I went with the Purple Tie Dye Option as well which I dont think I've seen yet so cant wait.
Def want to see these. Planning on doing a purple tye dye so please post a lot of pics when come in. Always more pics the better. Do you have a pic of what you ordered?

Def want to see these. Planning on doing a purple tye dye so please post a lot of pics when come in. Always more pics the better. Do you have a pic of what you ordered?

Red Speckling and Stitching on the back, clear translucent sole

View media item 979182
Interested to see how the speckling plays out in person.

Last edited:
Red Speckling and Stitching on the back, clear translucent sole

Interested to see how the speckling plays out in person.
Wanted to do something like that so very eager to see pics. Can't wait to se how the tye dye turns out and how dark or light it will be. Glad they gave us the gold option just wish they had it available  a few more places on the shoe.

Sorry, I don't have fancy cam set up. iPhone in the closet haha
Repped for the pica. That magwire glows hard. Def going to have to add that to my id. Gives it a paranormal or area 72 kind of feel. Great job. Any pics are good pics. Helps us all out.

How much charge is that with the glow? Do they take awhile to end up looking like that? Or pretty much right away?

Last edited:
Thanks. In top pic kind of looked blue. Those really came out geat. Like the Swoosh and Logo glow.Nicfe to see the glow options actually work.Like the green sole.

Now if I can just see a blue glow sole.

I thought the black on the purple tie dye would be darker guess I won't use it. Good thing for solid uppers, Nike 0-2 on the graphic from the jump.

Back
Top Bottom