OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I commend you guys that have the nuts to cough up $200+ on shoes you've created personally or have never seen and just had inspiration. Me ... I'm more of a, I see what's tried and true and can see the final product. I know you can always return them, but what a pain in the butt.

Seen that pic on IG earlier and was wondering the same thing . They look like the Army camo upper but on Nike ID the green looks different. Idk

Seen that pic on IG earlier and was wondering the same thing . They look like the Army camo upper but on Nike ID the green looks different. Idk

I know right!?..WTF!?....ugh! thats frusterating!....if thats what they seriously look like then im gunna be very upset after placing an order of the "Grey" upper yesterday ...woulda went with that Army camo instead...darn it... SMH..my life..lol

sick.gif
that camo looks disgusting in that pic

So i designed a couple pairs yesterday.... Saw the pop up stating 4weeks or less turn around time!! Is this true???

Thats fantastic if so! That wait for my iD kobe 8's was brutal! Lol

So i designed a couple pairs yesterday.... Saw the pop up stating 4weeks or less turn around time!! Is this true???

Thats fantastic if so! That wait for my iD kobe 8's was brutal! Lol
Ordered 2 pairs 5/6/14 and I only received an email today 5/20/14 that "finishing touches" were being completed. Shoes have not been completed/shipped yet.

So 4 weeks could be on point aside from shipping time.

I ordered on the 3rd they started on the 10th and I received a finishing touches email on the 17th.., awaiting shipping email now

Ordered 2 pairs 5/6/14 and I only received an email today 5/20/14 that "finishing touches" were being completed. Shoes have not been completed/shipped yet.

So 4 weeks could be on point aside from shipping time.

Not bad at all. Guess i'll order a pair once payday rolls around

any1 got a pic of the blue tye dye upper? wish theyd specify what blues are being used... looks like royal and photo blue to me at least.

Questions:

1. Did Nike ever improve the translucent soles, or do they still yellow over time?

2. Are we ever gonna get a flyknit ID option? 

well mine just came in...

ordered 4/25
delivered 5/20

a lot of glue smeared over the midsole support panels, but I should be able ot clean that up. Overall Im really happy with how these turned out. The shade of grey on the soles is the exact same as the jordan XX3s which is what I was hoping for. i also did black speckles over the black midsole which may not be noticeable in the pictures.

View media item 981035
View media item 981034
View media item 981039
View media item 981037

well mine just came in...

ordered 4/25
delivered 5/20

a lot of glue smeared over the midsole support panels, but I should be able ot clean that up. Overall Im really happy with how these turned out. The shade of grey on the soles is the exact same as the jordan XX3s which is what I was hoping for. i also did black speckles over the black midsole which may not be noticeable in the pictures.

Did you add snake print on Swoosh/toe overlay and they didn't put it or you didn't want it? Wonder if they ran out and just left them without the print even though you added it. And is the swoosh, wolf grey or metallic silver?

I don't know about those ^^^^^^^^^^^^

The pink throws it off. If you did maroon for a Lower Merion look

Back
Top Bottom