OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Other than that small defect the pair he got is beautiful and I would personally keep them. You can't really tell on feet unless someone is all up on you. I didn't notice it in the pic until I really looked at it.

Came out great as expected lypac lypac :pimp:

The way they used the grey base for the Fade works out for me because I wanted the solid grey upper but rather have a pair with the Fade upper. Killed two bird with one stone haha.

One side of my heel overlay is higher but not that big of a discrepancy yikes.

Thanks TPG.

Did you make another one? Post the pic.

i received my pair.

happy with horrible quality ...

stabbed, scratched,  asymmetry left to right pair..

can i claim to nike.com ?
……. Really?

that is so minimal..  however that green looks pretty cool so how about showing us pics of the actual shoe and stop trying to find something to complain about.

My order went from sitting at "in progress", to switching to build in progress, to getting the email and switching back to in progress. I'm never getting my MCs am I?

yooo dudes on here find anything to complain about
roll.gif
 my size tags left corner is not all the way pressed on.. cmon man

It's $245 + tax and it has lower quality than a cheaper $200 shoe.

You pay more you expect better quality or at least same quality as lower priced product.

Just across the board in any industry.

Per a Nike rep... they haven't even started my 9/12 pair. :x :smh:

Even after 2 different reps telling me they were started about 2 weeks and 1 week ago. :x

Last edited:
yooo dudes on here find anything to complain about:rofl:  my size tags left corner is not all the way pressed on.. cmon man

anything for that discount code :smh:

im gonna laugh when they stop giving em away then you dudes get real bad issues and theres nothing you can cry about. either suck it up and keep em or lose out on the shoe and return em

Back
Top Bottom