OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Injury prevention/keep your shoes from coming off > blood circulation/air flow :tongue:

Those socks though. To each his own.

Last edited:
My order that was supposed to arrive by 9/15 is finished according to the Nike rep and is awaiting a tracking number. Hopefully I get it this week.

My Lakers Home CW got delayed. Was hoping to get a nice package from UPS today too. 
mean.gif

My order that was supposed to arrive by 9/15 is finished according to the Nike rep and is awaiting a tracking number. Hopefully I get it this week.
If your order hasn't shipped yet then you aren't getting it this week bro.

Since we postin toe boxes, i'll post mine too.

Posted this on my ig yesterday
Hope my toe box looks like that! Seen a lot of toe boxes flooded with volt; I love that these have color.
smokin.gif

I've been following this thread forever, and only realized now I had a NT account (with zero posts). 

I have skinny feet have to lock down the heel lace those bad boys up tight when I hoop! As for the socks they are Stance brother works for them and they are the truth. 8)
All these dudes hating on how someone laces up their kicks prolly wouldn't know what to do with a basketball in their hands.....

All these dudes hating on how someone laces up their kicks prolly wouldn't know what to do with a basketball in their hands.....
I like my shoes very secure when hooping. I don't want them sliding at all didn't think it'd be such a dramatic decision for a photo. Only person who would hoop in the stuff I do probably haha

Both Turq pair finally arrived. Galaxy S5 camera is really not picking up the color very well on these but I like them both now that I have the black pair in hand. 

That's supposed to be Hyper Turqoise? 
sick.gif
Yes I had the same reaction to them also but they are growing on me. Wish they were darker. I'll find a better camera and take better pics this weekend. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom