OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
My order that was supposed to arrive by 9/15 is finished according to the Nike rep and is awaiting a tracking number. Hopefully I get it this week.

If your order hasn't shipped yet then you aren't getting it this week bro.

I meant tracking. I know the shipment originates from China. Takes about a week to get to me usually.

yall complaining about ship date :smh:  if the shoes are finish WTH else you want? :lol:

whats the first word in ETA? ESTIMATED

yall need dictionary on what it means? :lol:
people are trippin man, really. No damns given about the word estimate, blowing Nike up with repetitive questions, wasting everyones time but thinking its owed to them because they are paying money for something, so F the word estimate. The amount of rudeness thats probably displayed to CS is probably at an all time high.

Stuff like this eventually makes a company like Nike say why do we even give people an estimate or even email updates? They would be smart to just stop providing that service. Its like the overseas places where we use to be able to cop releases. They said F the impatient punks who file claims because they haven't heard anything, and its only Monday after the initial release. Screwed us all.

it's all good b/c some of you got your pairs huh

but just a few weeks ago, the majority of this thread was complaining about the lack of communication, updates, and the sold out pairs arriving first.

If anything, Nike won't stop providing this service b/c people are complaining about shipping.  if that's the case, they should stop selling shoes all together with some of the complaints i've seen here.

FOH with that and just let us worry about getting our pairs.  

:lol:

read back my posts, idc how long it took as long as my pair got made. thats it. they could say it could take 2 months for all i care as long as i knew the pair i ordered and paid for was coming

Huh? you made a return so they refund you so what's the problem?
roll.gif

Another pair of MCs got delivered today. Nike didn't send me a shoe box though. The shoes were literally just shoved in a cube shaped box. 

Never seen anything like this before...I called and they at least apologized and gave me a 15% off code.

Last edited:
After getting my 1st order cancelled from being a part of #teamglitch, I Finally got my no imagination MCs in today from the restock. I unDSed as soon as i got em.

I know you guys are probably sick of seeing pics, but im gonna share anyway. Wish my left shoe had more volt, too much purple/red. Also the volt speckles are very dull. But still love em none the less. The glow swoosh looks good when not glowing & also glows hard. wish i copped more pairs with different options. But my 1 pair will do just fine.

Also as a side note, the MCs are chick magnets lol. Had 3 or 4 girls complement me on them on my walk on campus to & from class today haha.

I used Glow swoosh, Volt speckles, Grey sole

Last edited:
So explain in detail your situatuon from beginning to end so we can all get an idea what is going on.

Just dont throw a random email and say check your order.

PokeChris.

Last edited:
So explain in detail your situatuon from beginning to end so we can all get an idea what is going on.

Just dont throw a random email and say check your order.

PokeChris.
Ordered on 8/11, expected delivery on 9/17, received delayed e-mail, and now this.

:lol:

read back my posts, idc how long it took as long as my pair got made. thats it. they could say it could take 2 months for all i care as long as i knew the pair i ordered and paid for was coming

they could have said 2 months and people would still cop, then complain about getting no confirmation a week after, then cry about getting no update 2 weeks later. Its inevitable.

Most dudes shouldn't cop $200 shoes. You don't have patience letting someone hold your money, don't purchase. Dudes buying shoes and because no update came 2-3 weeks PRIOR to the estimated delivery, they want to cancel because they need drinking money? WTF?

Humans always amaze me.

View media item 1183959

Another pair of MCs got delivered today. Nike didn't send me a shoe box though. The shoes were literally just shoved in a cube shaped box. 

Never seen anything like this before...I called and they at least apologized and gave me a 15% off code.

Woah. Not much pisses me of as a consumer, but this would. You get only 15% discount, and the dude with a microscopic frayed loop hole gets 20%?

*Insert Jeremy Piven GIF.

WTF

Doesnt look like the box is long enough to fit the shoes in  
sick.gif

I'm calling BS on the box thing. They don't even look like they fit

Back
Top Bottom