OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

I'm calling BS on the box thing. They don't even look like they fit
why do you have that petition in your sig?
laugh.gif
100 sigs isnt gonna do anything nor does nike car
laugh.gif
 It's been there forever

I don't think I'll delete it. Just going to let it sit there and update once a month

Another pair of MCs got delivered today. Nike didn't send me a shoe box though. The shoes were literally just shoved in a cube shaped box. 

Never seen anything like this before...I called and they at least apologized and gave me a 15% off code.
I would take no shoe box for a 25% off code. 

I'm not sure if this has been brought up, but anyone who ordered a pair of ids about a couple months ago and and ordered another id recently that have received both, notice a difference in the sizing? It seems maybe like they've stretched out the flyknit or at least made it a little less stiff and such so it doesn't pinch so much on the pinky toe area. It could just be coincidence but the newer pairs i've gotten are definitely not the same as the older pair I ordered.

Man after nike not being on ebates anymore id take anything from nike at this point 10 percent 15 percent hell 5 percent :lol:

View media item 1183959

Another pair of MCs got delivered today. Nike didn't send me a shoe box though. The shoes were literally just shoved in a cube shaped box. 

Never seen anything like this before...I called and they at least apologized and gave me a 15% off code.

OH HELL NO. I would literally sue them and take em to court. This is beyond embarrassing. IDGAF what shoe, how limited it is or how many other pairs I have coming. I wouldn't accept that. A code wouldn't be enough. I want big money for Nike thinking they can treat me or their customers that way.

OH HELL NO. I would literally sue them and take em to court. This is beyond embarrassing. IDGAF what shoe, how limited it is or how many other pairs I have coming. I wouldn't accept that. A code wouldn't be enough. I want big money for Nike thinking they can treat me or their customers that way.
YEAH nike !!!! This is b.s.. .... give me some htms:wink::rofl:

So sad. You think you should sue a company for not including a box for "big bucks".. You're prolly the same person that stages a slip and fall in walmart then tries to sue. Maybe get a better job and you wont have to think like a broke loser....

Last edited:
I live in the US. I can give you a ton of lawsuit examples weaker than that one. Nikes a billion dollar company and most company's would pay just to make the embarrassment go away. It's called taking a chance.

You know how some of you ask for codes and get nothing but another rep might throw you 20% for the same thing? Maybe you luck up and get 100 grand to go away.

So sad. You think you should sue a company for not including a box for "big bucks".. You're prolly the same person that stages a slip and fall in walmart then tries to sue. Maybe get a better job and you wont have to think like a broke loser....

Broke loser is funny. Your not the first person to imply someone is broke because of a statement on NT. So for the fist time on NT lets find out. Post your collection in the proper forum and I'll post mine. Let's see who's broke champ. Let's start a Stange vs Bow thread. I'll gladly show off my lifestyle.

The box is a major part of the shoe to me and I need them for all my shoes, but I ain't suing anybody over a box.

I would be getting a replacement box and some sort of compensation for my trouble, though.

View media item 1183959

:rofl:

you know.. suing doesn't solve everything :rolleyes

also, i don't believe nike sent him the shoes like that. i'm calling troll.

Last edited:
What don't you guys get about the simple gesture of starting a lawsuit? Sometimes bringing attention to a constant issue with a major international company is enough. I'd rather take them to court and lose with the possibility of the lawsuit catching on gathering attention to make a bigger statement then bowing down and accepting 20% for all their screw ups. It's not about coming up. The money would be just icing.

Last edited:
What don't you guys get about the simple gesture of starting a lawsuit? Sometimes bringing attention to a constant issue with a major international company is enough. I'd rather take them to court and lose with the possibility of the lawsuit catching on gathering attention to make a bigger statement then bowing down and accepting 20% for all their screw ups. It's not about coming up. The money would be just icing.

americans have a huge issue with this "sue everything and anyone" culture. i guess it doesn't help that you guys are being brainwashed and having litigation shoved down your throats every other commercial. or driving down the highway and every billboard is that of a lawyer.

you didn't give me a box for shoes? hold on, calling my lawyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously? :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom