OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Those Grey ID's are HOTNESS!

@DocSteve
 could you break down the colors you used for the grey pair?

Thanks! Is there a way to go somewhere to see what the exact specifications were? I don't remember off the top of my head. Tried looking at my orders and email confirmations but couldn't find any information there either... :frown:

Someone offered me MC ID's for my mambacurials...can't do it tho. Can't justify the price they are going for nowadays, maybe I'll change my mind if there is solid proof from Nike that the MC's are indeed never coming back to ID. Guess I'm fortunate that I was able to get MP's for a decent price but I am tempted to make a black and blue glow pair soon

Those Grey ID's are HOTNESS!

@DocSteve  could you break down the colors you used for the grey pair?
Looks like Wolf Grey tongue, laces, and heel overlay. White swoosh, etc. White sole and midsole with black speckles. White lining. Black backtab.
Someone offered me MC ID's for my mambacurials...can't do it tho. Can't justify the price they are going for nowadays, maybe I'll change my mind if there is solid proof from Nike that the MC's are indeed never coming back to ID. Guess I'm fortunate that I was able to get MP's for a decent price but I am tempted to make a black and blue glow pair soon
You're making the right choice. Mambacurials > any MC iD.

Last edited:
Thanks! Is there a way to go somewhere to see what the exact specifications were? I don't remember off the top of my head. Tried looking at my orders and email confirmations but couldn't find any information there either... :frown:

White sockliner or wolf grey?

i think when the super solid proof comes he won't just be asking for your mambacurial anymore :lol:

i think when the super solid proof comes he won't just be asking for your mambacurial anymore :lol:
Fine by me :lol: I"ll still have my MP's

I definitely want to order a grey pair, but I'm holding out to see if more options (decent) will be added. If they don't add anything new worth ordering, then I'll just order a grey pair at the two minute warning.

I prefer the MC lows over the MP highs. The HTM pack were, imo, the best Kobe's released this year.

I think Nike didn't go crazy on the little details on the Elite lows (besides the MW sole). Things like the tongue on the China, the soles of the details, etc were things that set them apart. But the 9s seem to be a lot of wasted potential given the possibilities of Flyknit (see Flyknit Max, Flyknit Free 4.0, Racers, etc).

safe to say the Multi-Color Kobe 9 ID is the best release of 2014 . 

i'd i have to give that to the Masterpiece. Nothing is touching these sneakers. Best new nike design in a long time.
i would have to say they are tied for the best release of the year IMO… i love the lows bc my id and my design and stuff but the speckles on the MPs and different fk makes it so hard to pick one over the other… nonetheless both top releases of 2014

I dunno if dude is trolling but he said his IDs have HTM on back. Are these actually HTM lows?
Yes, those are definitely HTMs. iDs would never have an HTM heel tab and you don't get the option of using a grey midsole with the grey FK iDs.

Back
Top Bottom