OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Most the kicks I want to cop for nostalgia are for reasons other than what a player did in the shoes.
Exactly the kicks that mean the most to me are kick that people probably think are trash. Like a pair of Pegasus from 97.  I dont get too hyped off what players do. Its nice to watch them do it and live in the moment, then its pretty much over for me after that.

Last edited:

Anyone else go purp crazy? I went with solid purple sole purple backtab/sockliner/laces/specs and a silver swoosh Because GOLD is for 1st place not 3rd
roll.gif
. We should have gotten bronze options that would have been dope.
post a pic

Received an email from Nike today saying I had to change my ID cause it had "****" in it [emoji]128514[/emoji] my heart literally skipped cause I thought they were cancelling my order. Ordered 3 pairs total. 2 on my account 1 on my girlfriend's. Same shipping address, different cc and billing.

Does anyone have pics of an id with a purple sole an other purple options? Do they match pretty good? Thanks in advance

Does anyone have production numbers on these? I feel the whole QS thing is going to drive the price up even further. That and the significance of the shoe is going to add to the price as well. If these come in, and turn out to be much nicer than the Nike renderings, people will regret passing them up. So I really don't see these settling for the same price as the MC's....

I did a chat with NDC yesterday seeing if I could add the date/points ID to my original order because I forgot to and just got this email:

"Thank you for contacting NIKEiD regarding your Kobe 9 “Mamba Moment” purchase. I have made the requested changes to your personal iD and sent this order to the factory for production. If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this email. Or, you can also contact our customer service at 1-800-806-6453  (4am - 11pm PT, 7 days a week) for assistance."

Glad I asked.

I did a chat with NDC yesterday seeing if I could add the date/points ID to my original order because I forgot to and just got this email:

"Thank you for contacting NIKEiD regarding your Kobe 9 “Mamba Moment” purchase. I have made the requested changes to your personal iD and sent this order to the factory for production. If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this email. Or, you can also contact our customer service at 1-800-806-6453 (4am - 11pm PT
, 7 days a week) for assistance."

Glad I asked.

wtf.. i talked to them less than 24hrs after my order to modify the date to 12.14.14 (i put dec14.14) and they said no:

Hi Alex,

Thank you for contacting Nike to share your concerns about the personal iD on your Kobe 9 Elite Mamba Moment QS iD Men's Basketball Shoe.

Unfortunately we are unable to update your personal iD as your order is already being processed at the factory. Your order will be manufactured per your design when the order was placed.

If you would like to cancel your order for a full refund please respond this email or contact Nike.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453 (4am - 11pm PT, 7 days a week) for assistance.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

are these yours? i saw a pic before of someone wearing them and fell in love.

maybe this will be my order for the grey FK
nerd.gif
yessir these are mine
pimp.gif
 may have been my pic… my pair came in w a bunch of chips in the carbon fiber so i got a remake, and was able to keep the flawed pair until i got the new ones so i wore them all the time & balled in em, i love them(trying to find some fits for them tho is tricky)

Any one else feel like they where rushing due to the qs and regret an option or two? I'm kinda thinking I would be happier with black or grey swoosh instead of gold..guess I'll have to wait and see lol

Any one else feel like they where rushing due to the qs and regret an option or two? I'm kinda thinking I would be happier with black or grey swoosh instead of gold..guess I'll have to wait and see lol

lol my first order i used a gold swoosh. about 1 hour later, i made another one with a white swoosh. it was bugging me, like "damn, am i sure i want to go with the gold swoosh?"

Last edited:
lol my first order i used a gold swoosh. about 1 hour later, i made another one with a white swoosh. it was bugging me, like "damn, am i sure i want to go with the gold swoosh?"

This is gonna be on the back of my mind till they're delivered in a month in half

Didn't really see to many peeps going with trans soles. Seem like so many rolled the dice on the first wave of mc with the glitch.

This is gonna be on the back of my mind till they're delivered in a month in half
I know I didn't want the gold swoosh...kind of regret it.

I blacked out everything with gold speckles and swoosh. Wish I would have went black everything, and added purple speckles.

Back
Top Bottom