OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

are the mamba moments sold out?
laugh.gif
why is this so funny. i don't watch this thread much. haven't been in here since right when they dropped and i dont feel like sifting through 40 pages to figure it out.  i got 2 pairs anyway i was just curious

Last edited:

Oh you can best believe the next 20-35 days will be:

- I got my starting email !!!!!!

-When do they send out finish emails, and what time ????

-Do they cancel after they send starting email?????

-*Screen shots of emails*

-Im worried, I think they canceled my order.

-Im gonna cancel my order, I THINK...not worth the wait.

-Can I change my shipping address?

-Im gonna return my shoe and remake it.

-How did you get yours before me????

Its better you prepare for it.
LMAO repped. Yea that's pretty much the run down. Got the popcorn ready !

After they release we may get a special guest appearance from our boy PokeZack trying to get codes

Ordered 2 pairs. 1st pair ordered within a minute after nike posted twitter link. build in progress

pair 2 ordered 15 mins after. still stuck in progress. both have the same delivery day

Imagine how many pairs were released. I dont think it was that limited.

The fact that many orders are already in build, I would think they arrive to us before Jan 29. MC orders took a long time to start last time.

my MC started quick

i just think the original Kobe mamba moment will be built quickly IMO

im probably wrong tho

others will take longer

$245 AND your money back or are they just refunding your purchase? If you're getting $245 profit for not even getting the shoes then you won that battle.

Last edited:
$245 AND your money back or are they just refunding your purchase? If you're getting $245 profit for not even getting the shoes then you won that battle.

Yea bro money back and gift card. Aha yea I did come up on that gift card, but I still want to cop them. I'm gonna have to pay resell or just lookout for a restock.

Back
Top Bottom