OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Yea bro money back and gift card. Aha yea I did come up on that gift card, but I still want to cop them. I'm gonna have to pay resell or just lookout for a restock.

Free Legend Blues or whatever shoe you want. That's wassup

Thats what I was thinking too.
Lol tell them that you wanna change the id option on tongue and they will cancel your order without confirming with you ahaha
"Although you are past the 30 minute window to cancel out your order, you can cancel the order, and re-design your Kobe 9 Elites again. There is not way to change anything on this shoe, because after the 30 minute window we start building the shoe. 

I am very sorry. I will look for your response if you are wanting to cancel this order. I am showing a estimated ship date of 01/29/2014. If you have any additional questions, or if we can help in any way, please let us know. Thank you for contacting Nike and have a great day!

Merry Christmas!"

She tried to tell me to cancel, Nike reps suck.

Wow, that's pretty good that they gave you a $245 gift card on top of the refund. Surpised they didn't just throw the 20% promo code at ya.

I haven't heard anybody else getting their orders cancelled either ... I didn't think they were going to cancel any order anyway unless you called and brought it to their attention. Once they officially charge the card(s) you are goooooooood.

Thats what I was thinking too.
Lol tell them that you wanna change the id option on tongue and they will cancel your order without confirming with you ahaha

I actualy did ask for that but insisted that i still want to keep the shoe though.

Oh how I missed all these email status updates. 
tongue.gif
 Just the salt speaking missed out on these Mamba Moments.

I'm gonna call em right now because I tried too add I.D too my tongue and they denied me with an email saying If I wish to cancel my order to reply back. 

I didn't for the fact that I still want my shoe w/out the I.D added. Shhh They better not have canceled my order.Everyine who did order are you all recieving emails that your shoe is in the works

of being made?

Most the kicks I want to cop for nostalgia are for reasons other than what a player did in the shoes. I remember my pops copping me the Taxi 12s late in the models life span. When the 13s dropped I wanted them so bad, but he wasn't about to spend that bread again. Same thing with the GP Gloves. My pops copped my step brother a pair and even our cousin, but when I said I wanted a pair for Christmas he said "Shoes aren't Christmas presents."
sick.gif

I didn't get the B/W Gloves last year because I slept thinking they wouldn't be hyped, and I can't do 13s anymore. Only other shoes that have any significance from my childhood are AirMaxes and Prestos. Still want these joints back DS.
Ordered these yesterday, and should be receiving them the day before Christmas if everything goes as planned. I'm going to have my wife wrap them up just so I can open them for Christmas. I'm more excited about these than the LM1s I have coming in. Maybe the Kobes too, but I am pretty geeked about seeing what my Mambas look like. I kind of want to wait and open mine before I see pictures of anybody elses, but I know the anticipation is going to kill me.

Just got off the phone w/NDC customer service and... I'm good my credit card has been charged and the making is in process. Delivery date is Jan,29th,2015.

Just forgot about these until a month from now.
No point in discussing every aspect of your orders.
Same old story.

Just forgot about these until a month from now.
No point in discussing every aspect of your orders.
Same old story.

exactly im done looking or even discussing it til they arrive :lol:

im not as excited for em like i was with the MC. probably one of the best purchases ive made in years.

can't wait for the red mambas spots around me are doing a fcfs and everybody else seems hyped up for the 11 so hopefully this gets slept on
happy.gif

Last edited:
found a worn 3x pair of mc's for $280, debating in my head if i should pull the trigger on a second pair. black tongue/lining instead of my white

Back
Top Bottom