OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Mines went from "Build in Progress" to "in progress" now waiting for that shipping email [emoji]128077[/emoji] ... for what i seen on comments that means they are done. Weird because mines i placed order that night around 11pm due to previouse order i placed i did a mistake so only way to fix it was to cancel that order and place a new one. Hopefully i get them on early New Year [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Just got my email for my first pair. This is the pair I was able to add the ID via chat the next day because I forgot to add it.
Wow I called the very next day and spoke to costumer service and tried to add an I.D also but they sent me an email saying they could not fill the request I asked for, 

but If I would like too cancel the order too reply back with a response. I said F it I'll just take em blank. That pisses me off that they let some customers obviously.

I'm happy for those who have ther shoes coming. I'm just patiently waiting for a build in progress. Not tripping though really. What sux is even the people who are gonna get them soon got to wait for a little while because of the holidays. I'm just curious to see how they look in person.

Every photo I have seen is different because of lighting, filters, photos hop ( lol at that instagram dude). Just excited to see what they look like though

Woke up late here in Cali for the Jordan Gift of Flight but was happy when I opened my email to see this beauty
smokin.gif

Huh on the way wow, congrats. I swear I was 1 of the first too check out, and I have't got anything from NDC yet. I didn't wanna loose out on trying too fiddle around with I.D options so I left as is and checked out within 3-5 minutes.

Huh on the way wow, congrats. I swear I was 1 of the first too check out, and I have't got anything from NDC yet. I didn't wanna loose out on trying too fiddle around with I.D options so I left as is and checked out within 3-5 minutes.
I ordered within 10 mins also. Nike is a joke and they are gonna do these backwards just like they do everything else. No point in complaining though because they also have and always will be THE WORST in customer service. Once they have your money they dont care

I ordered within 10 mins also. Nike is a joke and they are gonna do these backwards just like they do everything else. No point in complaining though because they also have and always will be THE WORST in customer service. Once they have your money they dont care
I don't think its too fair to have it work in reverse order. Could you imagine if restaurants did this?? That would be the end of their business lol. Not really worried about my pair though ill get mine when it was meant to be. I really hope that they aren't rushing through pairs to get through the orders.

I hate checking my email and seeing its from nike.com on my notification screen on my phone just to go in and have it be an ad for something I don't care about at all lol.

They're not doing them backwards. Ordered 2 pair, 1 after about 1 mins and the other about an hour later. First pair is Build in Progress and 2nd pair is still In Progress. 

Back
Top Bottom