OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Huh on the way wow, congrats. I swear I was 1 of the first too check out, and I have't got anything from NDC yet. I didn't wanna loose out on trying too fiddle around with I.D options so I left as is and checked out within 3-5 minutes.
I ordered within 10 mins also. Nike is a joke and they are gonna do these backwards just like they do everything else. No point in complaining though because they also have and always will be THE WORST in customer service. Once they have your money they dont care
If it makes you feel any better, I checked out maybe few hours later, and I have a almost finished email!

Oh you can best believe the next 20-35 days will be:

- I got my starting email !!!!!!

-When do they send out finish emails, and what time ????

-Do they cancel after they send starting email?????

-*Screen shots of emails*

-Im worried, I think they canceled my order.

-Im gonna cancel my order, I THINK...not worth the wait.

-Can I change my shipping address?

-Im gonna return my shoe and remake it.

-How did you get yours before me????

Its better you prepare for it.
people complaining about orders not being built now?
laugh.gif
Don't worry we are on step 2 on the post above. This is how the thread will look for the next month. Hopefully it all ends by January 29th lol.

I give props to @hoisher  for the rundown.

Reactions: 80E
I wanna eat with you guys but I'm still 'in progress' :frown:

Save me leftovers?

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered within 10 mins also. Nike is a joke and they are gonna do these backwards just like they do everything else. No point in complaining though because they also have and always will be THE WORST in customer service. Once they have your money they dont care
Worst customer service? Because they are making other people's ID's quickly? I believe when you placed your order they gave you a date. As long as your shoes arrive by that date, you shouldn't have anything to complain about. Also, them creating these ID's at this pace is a GOOD thing. It's like you're faulting them for being ahead of schedule. Just because other people are having theirs pairs made early you shouldn't be jealous...that's a female trait. And I'm pretty sure Nike's Return policy is one of the best (if not the best) out of everyone ALONG with having a helpful live chat and a 19 hour customer service call window.

Worst customer service? Because they are making other people's ID's quickly? I believe when you placed your order they gave you a date. As long as your shoes arrive by that date, you shouldn't have anything to complain about. Also, them creating these ID's at this pace is a GOOD thing. It's like you're faulting them for being ahead of schedule. Just because other people are having theirs pairs made early you shouldn't be jealous...that's a female trait. And I'm pretty sure Nike's Return policy is one of the best (if not the best) out of everyone ALONG with having a helpful live chat and a 19 hour customer service call window.
Don't mind him...he was b***hing since day one lol

I thought id get mine outta the way...lol
Why does mine say "in progress " still?
Do ya think mine will get canceled?
Do ya think ill get my pairs before Jan 29th?
How long is shipping?
Lol. .aright i feel better!

Yall have a great mutha freakin Xmas!

As I said the last time, shoes get built depending on material availability. Your size 12 shoe isn't using the same materials as a size 8 shoe.

Don't worry we are on step 2 on the post above. This is how the thread will look for the next month. Hopefully it all ends by January 29th lol.

I give props to @hoisher  for the rundown.
Rep.... Just was giving everyone a heads up, so people dont start getting testy with each other...

With that said.... Some people need to tuck their skirts in and wipe off their makeup when they get home.....

Last edited:

Nice color combo there. 
nthat.gif
Thanks guys. I hope they come out as good as I think they will but we still don't know what the final outcome will be like. I got the purple swoosh on the MC so it will be a huge hit or miss. I'm guessing delivery will be right after New Years Jan. 2nd or 5th
I was think of trading my mamba moments for some wtk 8's. Anyone think that's a good trade?
Think a lot of people are devaluing these Mamba Moments. Seem they were a one time deal for a special occasion. They won't be restocked like the WTK8's or every other shoe. In my eyes I think they're worth no less than $750 maybe even more. I see them go for dirt cheap on ebay and I be like they gonna be kicking themselves later. The WTK9's are coming soon and people already buying pre-orders in the $550 range. You're trying to tell me those are worth more than the much more limited MM's?

Last edited:
Think a lot of people are devaluing these Mamba Moments. Seem they were a one time deal for a special occasion. They won't be restocked like the WTK8's or every other shoe. In my eyes I think they're worth no less than $750 maybe even more. I see them go for dirt cheap on ebay and I be like they gonna be kicking themselves later. The WTK9's are coming soon and people already buying pre-orders in the $550 range. You're trying to tell me those are more more than the much more limited MM's?
In regards to the MM, yes, very undervalued for the rarity. I might not even wear my pair and keep it as a commemorative.  

Regarding WTK9's, people always hype beast the pre-orders to astronomical prices, especially with the WTK tag on the name as well as it being "Multicolored."  Most of the time, these guys dont' even fullfill their pre-orders or get buyers.  I say if you want a pair, like me, wait it out, and hope for the best on release day.  Here's to hoping Nike does some verification methods to keep away Bots 

Thanks guys. I hope they come out as good as I think they will but we still don't know what the final outcome will be like. I got the purple swoosh on the MC so it will be a huge hit or miss. I'm guessing delivery will be right after New Years Jan. 2nd or 5th

Think a lot of people are devaluing these Mamba Moments. Seem they were a one time deal for a special occasion. They won't be restocked like the WTK8's or every other shoe. In my eyes I think they're worth no less than $750 maybe even more. I see them go for dirt cheap on ebay and I be like they gonna be kicking themselves later. The WTK9's are coming soon and people already buying pre-orders in the $550 range. You're trying to tell me those are worth more than the much more limited MM's?
they are only worth the price a large majority of people are willing to pay for them. 

Back
Top Bottom