OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Made the exact same pair what color is your speckles?
#TeamMissedOut

Was busy christmas shopping all day. Left my phone at home becuase didn't want to check my Fantasy Football updates was second round of the playoffs. Came home to madness.

Missed out on the Mamba Moments and got murdered in my Fantasy Football Playoffs.

mean.gif

I'm not going to argue or go back & forth with anyone on here, there's already too much of that going on. It's only my opinion. People can sell them for $50 for all I care. All I ever said on here is that the MM are worth every bit of the $245 price tag some were passing on and the exclusivity & significance of them compared to other shoes releasing that are mass produced makes them, in my eyes, much more valuable. Thats all. 

I'm not going to argue or go back & forth with anyone on here, there's already too much of that going on. It's only my opinion. People can sell them for $50 for all I care. All I ever said on here is that the MM are worth every bit of the $245 price tag some were passing on and the exclusivity & significance of them compared to other shoes releasing that are mass produced makes them, in my eyes, much more valuable. Thats all. 
Repped. Significance alone makes the shoe worth it IMO

Seven Fifty???

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Seven Fifty???

People pulling numbers out the air knowing nobody is paying that. Lmao.

As I said, price them joints 1000K for all I care, nobody is paying that much. Buyers will always control the market.

Seven Fifty???

Yup, Significance & rarity are greater than any other Kobe shoe. I'd put these just under Kobe 6 Grinches IMO

People still asking $400 for this junk Lebron 11 SE Low. I mean seriously???? Kobe MM easily worth double that

I don't see how these shoes are that significant. You think of Jordans and those shoes were worn multiple times and are associated with that "era" and legacy. This is a shoe that was worn only once when he became third all time on the scoring list. Is this really a "I'll remember where I was when he passed Jordan for 3rd place" kind of deal? If the style/look holds up over time, they'll hold value, but otherwise I really don't find the historical significance that much of a selling point. That's why I didn't go with the template MM colors and went for something I would actually wear. That's just me though.

If you like the template MM then that's fine. But some people have been saying that they need them or they're great/valuable just because Kobe wore them on this particular moment that I don't really get. I think it would mean something to Kobe, but it's not my moment.

Last edited:
They aren't. 81 points was significant, the Preludes were significant. These IDs as well as the other MC flyknits outside of the dopeness of the looks
potentially have very little honestly.

Last edited:
If it makes you feel any better, I checked out maybe few hours later, and I have a almost finished email!
Obviously you cant read. I dont care if it takes 2 months for mine or if you got yours yesterday. I was simply responding to dudes post. I swear its nothing but a bunch of females in here. If someone says something you dont like you all start crying. But im wearing diapers :lol:.

They aren't. 81 points was significant, the Preludes were significant. These IDs as well as the other MC flyknits outside of the dopeness of the looks
potentially have very little honestly.
Just curious but why 81 points(single game accomplishment) and Preludes(???) significant but passing who many say is the GOAT(Career accomplishment) & who Kobe based his whole game on isn't, huh?

I'm not talking about the games, talking about the shoes. Good luck trying to get $750 for them though.

I'm not talking about the games, talking about the shoes. Good luck trying to get $750 for them though.
Tons more preludes produced than MM's, all look the same too.

Anyways I ain't selling mine but said if I were to it wouldn't be less than $750. Don't undervalue your shoes people

You're inherently thinking backwards; the value of shoe is what is worth to the buyer not the seller. Ex. the Bron 2K14s in my sig, I initially wanted $900-1000$ for them because they're only around 2014 pairs produced. The market clearly has shown that's ridiculous. So if someone truly wants to sell them they'll have to acquiesce to the market. Simple supply and demand economics.

Last edited:
Lebrons are trash tho especially the crap 2k :lol:

im not saying the Kobe's will sell for a grand or anywhere near it but they will go for over retail.

If i can sell mine for $400+ im doing it without waiting to see if they climb higher. I just dont care TBH :lol:

View media item 1318591
For what it's worth, my UPS delivery manager has my first MM ID scheduled to be delivered on Friday. First time ordering an ID recognized by this app, so not sure if I'll really get it then or not.

No way they come friday, have you checked the actually tracking unless they are already in the USA? :nerd:

If they still in china, wont be til end of next week

As a Lakers/Kobe fan, I put more significance on the sneakers that were wore on court during a particular moment/milestone (i.e. 81s, Big Stages, Finals, etc) than I do on a shoe that just has a particular theme. So for me, it was more significant to get the specific MM pair that he wore rather than make to make an altered iD, which just seems like any other random iD to me.

But these days, some of the most "significant" pairs for some people are the hyped/limited themed colorways that aren't even worn on court like the What The series or Barcelonas, so I think significance is just whatever you make of it. Some people purely buy only cuz of the looks, resale value, or whatever and could care less about the on court stuff.

It's not like how it used to be when Jordan was playing, and people seemed to just want what he had on. These days, Kobe/Lebron wear a new PE each game, and sales are pretty much stronger than ever.

View media item 1318591
For what it's worth, my UPS delivery manager has my first MM ID scheduled to be delivered on Friday. First time ordering an ID recognized by this app, so not sure if I'll really get it then or not.

Mine is like that as well. Doubt Ill get them as they haven't left yet. Interestingly enough, I sent a pair back to Nike some time ago. Their website says they haven't been delivered but the app says they have arrived.

Lebrons are trash tho especially the crap 2k :lol:

im not saying the Kobe's will sell for a grand or anywhere near it but they will go for over retail.

If i can sell mine for $400+ im doing it without waiting to see if they climb higher. I just dont care TBH :lol:

There's a huge difference between 400 and 750 though. That's almost double. Even if they go that high that's on the low end of the Preludes.

The Columbia 11's were only worn in one game, an all-star game at that. These Mamba Moments were worn to make history. Also for one game (so far)

Paid top dollar to watch Kobe and LA get the W against GS tonight and this little B is sitting out the game....

What a pu**y

Jordan would've played :lol:

Blaming his 8-30 shooting performance against Sacramento on fatigue. ****

Back
Top Bottom