OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

I guess I'm the only one with no update at all on my ID order 
embarassed.gif
Nope, I'm in the same boat.
we're #teaminprogress

To be fair, if Nike dropped a special edition Jordan XIII back in 1997 when Jordan became the 3rd leading scorer, and was a shoe that MJ only wore once, chances are good that those would be highly sought after.
Just image if they made a special edition "Last Shot" Jordan from the Finals game 6 in Utah.......even though he played again that probably would be the most sought after shoe

Got got an email confirmation from Nike. Shipping from China with an arrival date of Monday the 29th.

Welp they shipped my custom pair with the white swoosh and sole, the other is still building.

tracking for mine dont work tho :lol:

i ont think im gonna even like em but if i can flip the one Kobe wore then ill be happy and keep the other.

These are gonna come out nothing like that rendering tho by pics we've seen already. There will be bright green all over that shoe. Looks good in the rendering tho where its mostly black..dark green.
These are a black FK pair.

I have MM's coming too, but these will be black. 
happy.gif

These are gonna come out nothing like that rendering tho by pics we've seen already. There will be bright green all over that shoe. Looks good in the rendering tho where its mostly black..dark green.

These are a black FK pair.

I have MM's coming too, but these will be black. :D

ah..well that makes sense lol. Should come out nice. I thought that was black flyknit at first. Just so used to seein that MC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom