OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
lol to be fair Jordan would have stopped playing 4 years before Kobe.....

Last edited:
If you like the template MM then that's fine. But some people have been saying that they need them or they're great/valuable just because Kobe wore them on this particular moment that I don't really get. I think it would mean something to Kobe, but it's not my moment.
I feel you on that. The shoe probably wont be that significant, but only to its owner. They probably will be re-sold for the same price as the other MC. Truthfully most people don't really care about Kobe's shoes like that. Everyone is hypnotized by the Jordan brand.  Only people that follow Kobe and follow shoes will know or care about these shoes.

My boy is a Kobe die hard fan and  I told him about the shoes that dropped when he passed Jordan. He said "I dont own any Kobe shoes now, and why would I buy some shoes because he broke a record?, Now give me the Jersey he wore in that game, and we can talk about something!!" 

Honestly, I think the Preludes are more valuable than the MM. Maybe not monetarily but as far as them being the first retro of Kobe, that says something...

You're inherently thinking backwards; the value of shoe is what is worth to the buyer not the seller. Ex. the Bron 2K14s in my sig, I initially wanted $900-1000$ for them because they're only around 2014 pairs produced. The market clearly has shown that's ridiculous. So if someone truly wants to sell them they'll have to acquiesce to the market. Simple supply and demand economics.
The market right now is saturated only with resellers. They don't even have the shoe in hand nor a pic of what their shoe even looks like, only a rendering yet they instantly posted them on ebay. They're in it to make a quick buck and priced to make a quick sale. They are not showing the true value of the shoe just some morons desperate to make a few $$$. I hoping people with brains don't devalue their pairs based on resellers need to make a dollar. I certainly won't. This isn't a video game shoe like the 2k's where nerds play night & day to get a code, It's a lifetime achievement shoe worn in game by a one of a kind great passing and paying homage to Legend. Offered only once. It's incomparable to any other sneaker Kobe has & personally I rank it second behind my favorites the Grinches. 

im sorry but the IX MC>>>> 98% of the shoes Jordan has released in the last 5 or so year. quality and look wise.

im sorry but the IX MC>>>> 98% of the shoes Jordan has released in the last 5 or so year. quality and look wise.
Can you really list the other 2%?????  I gotta think really hard to find one, especially quality wise.

Paid top dollar to watch Kobe and LA get the W against GS tonight and this little B is sitting out the game....

What a pu**y

Jordan would've played
laugh.gif

Blaming his 8-30 shooting performance against Sacramento on fatigue. ****
Kobe Bryant shot 8 for 30 for 25 points in the Los Angeles Lakers' loss to the Sacramento Kings on Sunday.

Byron Scott said he is considering giving Bryant a rest for at least one game, and Bryant agreed with the likelihood.

"There's probably not much of an option … it might make sense," Bryant said. "It's fatigue and then just general soreness, joint soreness, body soreness."

Bryant, who had nine turnovers on Sunday, also seemed to wrestle with the idea of missing a game.

"I take a lot of pride in trying to play all 82, obviously," he said. "People come and spend their hard-earned money and come to watch us play, hoping I'm out there. I try to take that into account every single night."

Read more at http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...ders-Sitting-Out-For-Rest#sGImeuR1XmrfjlEG.99

I've been a huge Kobe fan sine 97 and I am kind of disappointed in his terrible shooting this year but still understandable because his team is charmin but have some respect bro. Kobe is the last person you should call a "little B" or a "p***y."

I do understand your frustration though, I would be pretty upset if I went to the game and didnt get to see him play.
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

Can you really list the other 2%?????  I gotta think really hard to find one, especially quality wise.

i dont even think i can list anything. the only 2 shoes i wanted most of all all releases was the bred and royal 1's and even then the quality was nothing special

but aside from those 2 kicks IMO everything JB released has been subpar and nothing special at all.

MC are different, original, unique, and most likely wont be made again. PLUS not even that many people have em so its pretty rare youll go out somewhere and see someone with a pair. Very special shoe IMO

MC are different, original, unique, and most likely wont be made again. PLUS not even that many people have em so its pretty rare youll go out somewhere and see someone with a pair. Very special shoe IMO
TBH I haven't seen anyone wear a pair out and I live in LA

Warriors gonna torch the Lakers regardless if Kobe plays or not :lol: He's gonna be wearing the same PEs anyways so there's nothing to look forward to, unless you're a GS fan. :pimp:

Last edited:
It's probably too early to be putting prices on the MM. I mean, nobody has even seen them in person yet. We saw some crap photos from his locker room and then some better ones under really bright lights when he was on court. Also... other than its historical significance, the template Kobe was wearing wasn't the most attractive. I'm sure we will see some better looking ID's once orders start coming in. Like people said previously, the buyer will determine the market value.. and I think if the flyknit looks good in person.. the prices will rise. But to say passing up Jordan on the all-time scoring list isn't a big deal is preposterous. It's a huge moment. There's a reason they called a time out (If I remember correctly the T-wolves called the time-out for him), gave him a standing ovation and had him put away the ball to keep (All in the opponents building). Kobe mirrored his game after Jordan's. I'm sure passing Jordan meant a lot to him, and as a fan.. it definitely meant a lot to me too.

Paid top dollar to watch Kobe and LA get the W against GS tonight and this little B is sitting out the game....

What a pu**y

Jordan would've played :lol:

Blaming his 8-30 shooting performance against Sacramento on fatigue. ****

you still gotta pay top dollar to watch the Lakers play these days? I gave my tickets away to my assistant without hesitation. I now feel bad Kobe isn't playing.

i've worn my white sole/swoosh MC in multiple games :smokin

my black swoosh/grey sole MC is still DS though. i'll break them out eventually, but atm they're just sitting in their box waiting to get the call :tongue:

Last edited:
I received an almost done email today on one of my pair. But I haven't received any emails prior to the one I got today. Additionally, my order progress on the site hasn't changed at all. So they may be making your pairs even though there isn't an update. Relax guys.

Back
Top Bottom