OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

This guy is so hilarious that I made an offer of $1..smh

I'm gonna offer $1.50

someone offer him $2.00 next haha
$2 .... Do I hear $2.50?
roll.gif

Last edited:
I wish I had a spam account to offer him like 3750 and keep him on the string. Be like its going to take some time for my bank to transfer funds since it is the holidays, give me another day. Screw with him good. What a joke...

Can you really list the other 2%?????  I gotta think really hard to find one, especially quality wise.
Banneds, Futures (Glows), but those are the only pairs coming anywhere close. The 9 was a special shoe. I remember the commercial for the Huarache 2K4s had an evolution of Nike technology depicted by a shoe transforming between different models, and ultimately ending up with the then "latest and greatest". It would have been cool if they used the same promotion with the Kobe 9 since he was a staple in the revamped Huarache line.

Last edited:
I love Kobe and the MC and prelude series but the Lance Mountains were the best release of the year to me. So unique and great quality done to perfection. However, I agree that most Js were rubbish

I love Kobe and the MC and prelude series but the Lance Mountains were the best release of the year to me. So unique and great quality done to perfection. However, I agree that most Js were rubbish
There's nothing new and exciting about Jordans anymore.  Same ol' color ways and models being churned out what seems like bi-weekly.  The brand completely took away the aura of each model and whored them out to the point that the majority of them don't hold the same meaning to me anymore.  I loved the Lance Mountains and I love the Kobe 9's for the simple fact that it's something relatively new and fashion forward.

I'm not going to argue or go back & forth with anyone on here, there's already too much of that going on. It's only my opinion. People can sell them for $50 for all I care. All I ever said on here is that the MM are worth every bit of the $245 price tag some were passing on and the exclusivity & significance of them compared to other shoes releasing that are mass produced makes them, in my eyes, much more valuable. Thats all. 
true. MM is a one-time thing whereas WTK is released every year

Guys just an heads up: i didn't receive any shipment mail but if i go on the 'my orders' page my shoe is at 'build complete' and the tracking number is there! If this goes like other IDs i made i should have em in hand in 10 days or less!
smokin.gif

Last edited:
There's nothing new and exciting about Jordans anymore.  Same ol' color ways and models being churned out what seems like bi-weekly.  The brand completely took away the aura of each model and whored them out to the point that the majority of them don't hold the same meaning to me anymore.  I loved the Lance Mountains and I love the Kobe 9's for the simple fact that it's something relatively new and fashion forward.
jays are all hype. Everybody wearing the same thing.

Woke up to shipping email, package tracking says delivery on 12/29 - I recall someone else's UPS app saying that, so it seems legit. Really churned these out!

I don't see how these shoes are that significant. You think of Jordans and those shoes were worn multiple times and are associated with that "era" and legacy. This is a shoe that was worn only once when he became third all time on the scoring list. Is this really a "I'll remember where I was when he passed Jordan for 3rd place" kind of deal? If the style/look holds up over time, they'll hold value, but otherwise I really don't find the historical significance that much of a selling point. That's why I didn't go with the template MM colors and went for something I would actually wear. That's just me though.

If you like the template MM then that's fine. But some people have been saying that they need them or they're great/valuable just because Kobe wore them on this particular moment that I don't really get. I think it would mean something to Kobe, but it's not my moment.

To be fair, if Nike dropped a special edition Jordan XIII back in 1997 when Jordan became the 3rd leading scorer, and was a shoe that MJ only wore once, chances are good that those would be highly sought after.

I hope you're right jdavenp3 jdavenp3 . I got a pair of White LM1s under the tree, but I told my wife to wrap them up before I saw them so I would still be surprised. I'm still pretty anxious to see what these MMs look like though. Pics of the pair above are better than what we saw from game night, but I want to see mine in hand more than anything. I went with something more functional for everyday wear, and I think they're going to be flames! Not as loud as the first MCs but I like the subtle contrast of volt and purple.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom