OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
GITD Volt sole not looking too good on this pattern. IMHO of course.

Of the two MM's posted above with the gitd solesI think the one with the black mid sole looks better than the white, but I agree with you, not a big fan of gitd

These aren't as grey as I had anticipated. Should have went with the black liner and Black laces. Oh well. I think the green heel tab will work though. Anyone else go for a green heel tab?

It feels so long ago I don't remeber wat speckles I did an wat heel tab I did an I apparently can't look at what exactly I ordered

Looking at these pics, now I'm realizing that my white GITD outsole isn't the look I was going for, it's the green one. Damn...guess I'll see how I like them when they arrive today. Will post pics later.
Drop some GITD shots too. I have a similar setup to yours and can't wait to get a look 
glasses.gif

These are looking nice!!! I'm still bummed that I missed out on the MC, but these MMs will be a nice consolation prize. From the looks of it you got one that's mostly purple and the other is more volt. I'm not usually one to wear pink or purple kicks, but these Mambas are looking like they have enough volt to balance them out for me. I probably would have got a pair of MCs that were OD pink so maybe I lucked out getting the MMs instead. 

How soon will the 9 disappear from the ID option once the 10 comes out? The MM was my first ID, so if anyone has seen how it works when new signatures release. Also wondering how easy the translucent sole cleans? Thinking about doing a regular elite ID before they vanish.

Props to Nike on the quick build for these....the last MC's I ordered took me a full 5-6 weeks.

How soon will the 9 disappear from the ID option once the 10 comes out? The MM was my first ID, so if anyone has seen how it works when new signatures release. Also wondering how easy the translucent sole cleans? Thinking about doing a regular elite ID before they vanish.

Pretty much immediately. I wouldn't wait around too long if you're thinking of ordering.

Those are 
pimp.gif
 @VA380

If NDC would've had the MMs in a size 14, that's the same exact colorway I was going to do.

Repped.

Last edited:
This is pair 1 of 5 ... White base pair arriving today as well. No filter. iPhone 6 plus pics. One has more purple while the other more volt. Beautiful in person.
Damn. 5!! I thought about ordering 2, but I've bought so many shoes this year, just couldn't justify it.

Those look great, very similar to one of the pairs I built. Is that the wolf grey or white outsole?

anyone who made the pair he wore, pair come in?? haven't seen detail pics on those… those pics ^ got me salty i didn't double up
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom