OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

I saw my horrible MM made it on here lmao. I made the one with the glow sole that came out pink. I can't even argue, they're awful. I was hoping they'd look better in person. I described them as "one of a kind" on eBay was to not put a bad vibe around them. Yeah, I hated them. But all it takes is one person to like them lol. They probably won't sell, and if they don't I'll return them to Nike. And the previewed rendering was with the glow off. I realize now that it says orange. I simply went off how it looked. Hey, I took a risk with a red design and it failed miserably lol. Once in a lifetime shoe that I missed out on. I'm gonna use the refund money and design a new pair of standard 9 Lows. WITHOUT a glow sole haha. Like I said, all hate is justified. Next time I won't try to get too wild with a shoe lol
Pokezach? 

So my Mamba Moments arrived today...

pimp.gif

is it me but does it seem like the splatter was overdone on the MM when compared to the MC? I felt it was more subtle on the MC.

UPS trolled said they'll be here before 4. No sir. Lol. Man. Still waiting hoping I intercept before the wife. Haha.

All these mamba moments pairs sitting. Pretty funny everyone bought to resell.

I havent seen one with a bid past 300.
Yeah, so sad.

I just wish I could get mine delivered. UPS dropped mine off at the Amazon book return here, could be a while, or maybe never. Not real happy about it...

Yeah, so sad.

I just wish I could get mine delivered. UPS dropped mine off at the Amazon book return here, could be a while, or maybe never. Not real happy about it...

why is this sad? Low resell price is a good thing, no? Or did you want these to be ultra hyped like fragments, where people are feeding resellers $800+?

I think its great these are not going for more than $300. Once I find a pair that fits what i want, I;m pulling the trigger.

Reactions: 17
why is this sad? Low resell price is a good thing, no? Or did you want these to be ultra hyped like fragments, where people are feeding resellers $800+?

I think its great these are not going for more than $300. Once I find a pair that fits what i want, I;m pulling the trigger.
I was being sarcastic.

I just want mine delivered. To me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom