OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Finally showing a tracking number on mine. Kind of excited. Haven't seen my combination anywhere. Silver swoosh, clear bottom, wolf grey tongue, lining and laces. Think I got a purple tab on the back, but its been so long since I ordered that I can't remember...

So I'm deciding to pass on the BHM and as of right now, probably won't be going too hard on the X's, so I'm just going to order one last pair of low IDs. I'm looking to make a pair that's reminiscent to the black HTM, some pics are hard to tell though, would I use metallic silver for the swoosh or is it grey/white?
Wolf Grey breh, only two stacks on flightclub

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2014/04/11/a-closer-look-at-the-nike-kobe-9-elite-low-htm/#slide-15

So I'm deciding to pass on the BHM and as of right now, probably won't be going too hard on the X's, so I'm just going to order one last pair of low IDs. I'm looking to make a pair that's reminiscent to the black HTM, some pics are hard to tell though, would I use metallic silver for the swoosh or is it grey/white?
I used a dark grey swoosh.

View media item 1343238
what y'all think bout these i can only afford one pair and i want them to look good. these are loosely inspired by darth vader
I like em! I'd prob make that light grey or silver above the carbon plate black or dark grey though.

I'm sorta in the same spot as you. Either I get the bhm or I ID a black Fk pair. I can't decide on translucent or white gitd. Anyone use trans on a black fk pair out there?

has anyone ordered nikeID from australia with success?

Want to get a pair of 9 Ids before X comes out.

I like em! I'd prob make that light grey or silver above the carbon plate black or dark grey though.

I'm sorta in the same spot as you. Either I get the bhm or I ID a black Fk pair. I can't decide on translucent or white gitd. Anyone use trans on a black fk pair out there?
thanks i'm in the exact same position as you, from what i heard solid colors are better for ball and trans is better for lifestyle

I haven't posted pics yet, but I like my pair a lot

basic white swoosh and white sole
purple tongue
white speckles

If I had to do it over again I probably wouldn't have the speckles

Checked my black fk pair I ordered on 12/23, build complete with tracking number yes! Btw I got no conf email, started, finishing touches, or build complete emails

Here's more crummy pics - the pics I see here put mine to shame, but I'm loving the MCs a lot more than the MM personally.

Thinking of trying to add MC speckles to my MC, similar to the MPs. Also want to paint the heel tab black. Anyone with experience with custom shoes - when you paint fabric black, can you tell that it's been painted or does it look more natural? Would appreciate detailed pics if anyone has any.

View media item 1343364View media item 1343366

Same here thinking bout getting the bhm or all black id. But I would rather have the bhm, I dont feel like waiting a month for my shoes. hehe on the side note, my mm was shipped today from china, how long does it usually takes to get here in norcal?

Last edited:
anyone know what fair price to pay for the mamba moments are? I got a guy doing $330 shipped. Cant seem to find anything cheaper

anyone know what fair price to pay for the mamba moments are? I got a guy doing $330 shipped. Cant seem to find anything cheaper
Retail is $265 after shipping and everything. Its really up to you. I like the Kobe 9 alot and I've bought 3 pairs of iDs for myself at $265 a pop, and I've been happy with the detail and quality on all of them

Need to see these on feet.  Too many pics of shoes just as display.  Not even sure how the comfort is with IDs in general these days.  These rip fast or what?

Does nike usually give a heads up before an ID is being taken down for good :nerd:....missed out on MCs and now seeing the MM I see I should have ordered a pair :smh: ...might as well use this code on a pair before they are gone for good...

Does nike usually give a heads up before an ID is being taken down for good
nerd.gif
....missed out on MCs and now seeing the MM I see I should have ordered a pair
mean.gif
...might as well use this code on a pair before they are gone for good...

they normally send an email around 2 weeks before it goes down.
Pretty sure these were taken down because they sold out.  Per the rep for the MC's they ran out of material so a ton of them were delayed for weeks.

Back
Top Bottom