OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

anyone know what fair price to pay for the mamba moments are? I got a guy doing $330 shipped. Cant seem to find anything cheaper
I paid $325 for some MCs last week and it was probably the best shoe purchase I made in the past 365 
laugh.gif
. Im still waiting for my MMs, but if they are anything close to the MCs, I say money well spent

YEA!!!! Just got my 2 pair of default setting tracking number!!! next week!!!

(gotta see them im person before debating on keeping that second pair)

Samsung Galaxy 5 pics. No filts all natural. Don't own a dslr 
mean.gif

VERY happy with the way they came out. Got a good blend of purp & green compared to my first pair

Haven't seen a purp tongue with silver swoosh anywhere
purple tongues look clean man!

Man they go crazy with the paint speckles on nikeid pairs. Can't wait to see how much they put on my pair.

mean.gif

VERY happy with the way they came out. Got a good blend of purp & green compared to my first pair

Perhaps a What The Kobe ID

and the fam
I went with the purple tongue as well was worried how it would look but if my FK turns out like your then 
pimp.gif

I may endup painting my clear outsole white or another color but will see how it looks when they come in next week. 

Pretty sure these were taken down because they sold out.  Per the rep for the MC's they ran out of material so a ton of them were delayed for weeks.
I thought he was referring to the model in general, not just the specific color ways. Colors randomly come and go. If I recall correctly, they sold out of teal on LeBrons

I went with the purple tongue as well was worried how it would look but if my FK turns out like your then 
pimp.gif

I may endup painting my clear outsole white or another color but will see how it looks when they come in next week. 
After seeing them in person you CAN'T go wrong with the purp tongue. I wish I did it on my stepchild pair. I was worried too about how they were gonna turn out but the blend came out great. like a 60/40 blend of green to purp and the tongue just evens it out. I don't know what the rest of your build is but it will come out great bud. Well worth the $265 in my opinion that some were B****** about. I see people buying frags at $800+ and I'm like 
mean.gif

roll.gif
 I hope Nike does a restock of these bad boys just once more. 

mean.gif

Oh my gawd. These are 
nthat.gif

I saw my horrible MM made it on here lmao. I made the one with the glow sole that came out pink. I can't even argue, they're awful. I was hoping they'd look better in person. I described them as "one of a kind" on eBay was to not put a bad vibe around them. Yeah, I hated them. But all it takes is one person to like them lol. They probably won't sell, and if they don't I'll return them to Nike. And the previewed rendering was with the glow off. I realize now that it says orange. I simply went off how it looked. Hey, I took a risk with a red design and it failed miserably lol. Once in a lifetime shoe that I missed out on. I'm gonna use the refund money and design a new pair of standard 9 Lows. WITHOUT a glow sole haha. Like I said, all hate is justified. Next time I won't try to get too wild with a shoe lol

Back
Top Bottom