OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Just starting to play around with them.... don't know how I fee about them yet. Once again the Kobe Colors are limited. 

Ready to pull the trigger on my first ID. Do you guys think it's stupid putting your name on the heel ID? Not a fan of the stitching and plain looks horrible. It'd be awesome if they had the sheath option. 

Tiffany x Kobe
Nothing other than a bred cement colorway someone made wow'd me as much as this, and I am the last person to ever like any of those tiffany sb dunks / colorways, but this, this is cleannnnnnnn!!!!!!!! May just cop ......

wow these options blow the ones that the 8 had out of the water and we sill got chroma and fk and who knows what else to come....

IMO opinion the best thing about these IDs is the addition of GOLD, UNC BLUE and PHOTO BLUE. you can do a lot of nice things with those.

@Nelson999  Im with you all the way on these. Nice options but the shoe itself is too plain.... BUT you gotta make those CHARGER IDs mannnn. I might just cop a pair for next season if they come out nice.

Yup loving the colors but nothing will beat the 8's shape.

I am mad they didnt have a mango and other colors like these for the 8's.

anybody notice nike tighten up on the colorways you can create and the IDs you put on the shoe

@Nelson999  Im with you all the way on these. Nice options but the shoe itself is too plain.... BUT you gotta make those CHARGER IDs mannnn. I might just cop a pair for next season if they come out nice.
i might man. I'm gonna wait and see how much i actually like the 9 lows first

Ready to pull the trigger on my first ID. Do you guys think it's stupid putting your name on the heel ID? Not a fan of the stitching and plain looks horrible. It'd be awesome if they had the sheath option. 
Its up to you IMHO on the Kobe 9 its turrible. only because there is so much excess space left over.

Wish I had the money to grab 2 pairs right now.

Really torn between the white/purp design & mangos

Newer colors are a breath of fresh air. Was getting tired of the same old Yeezy designs
laugh.gif
They will be done still but should be lesser of them .
I don't understand why so many people make lebron colorway IDs on Kobes... Why not make it on a lebron?

Do people make Kobe IDs on lebrons?

Yeezys are understandable (played out, but understandable) because yeezys are so overpriced in the aftermarket.
I agree with both of these statements. Let's see some original colorways rather than the same old rehashed ****. 

Back
Top Bottom